How We Rate RF

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Table updated.  For those paying attention, Mikey is welcomed to the prestigious "26 Club" and GD and OB will likely rejoin I hope.  Bucksby, Mac and Doc are also very close.  Ryan continues to blaze the trail and ADB retains the Maximums title too.  Congrats also to PaulF who has been promoted to the Table this month.  I thank you all once again for your time and valuable opinions and I hereby promise to start the "How to catch up with Missing Comments" Thread this week.

Re: How We Rate RF

Lookmacinanger
Hopefully my latest application form to join another OFTD club should be received by the committee fairly shortly.

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Good for you Mac; your leather seat at the ancient oak table and a glass of single malt are waiting.....

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiForPM wrote
 I hereby promise to start the "How to catch up with Missing Comments" Thread this week.
Good to read this P4PM. With five of the potential `club 26` knocking at the door, im sure they and you will find your proposed list a great help. I know that the lists i produced on my campaigne drive before Christmas to aid folk catch up with what they missed proved a real hit and it did the trick attracting lots of comments and ratings that may not have happened if it wasn't for the `easy view` guides.

Re: How We Rate RF

Gorgeous Daze
Ding Dong! Now what was that Groucho Marx said about any club that would have him...?

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Welcome to the Club GD. Allow me to shake you by the hand or whatever the latest germ-avoiding version of that greeting is

Re: How We Rate RF

VintageVideos
PattiForPM wrote
whatever the latest germ-avoiding version of that greeting is

Re: How We Rate RF

VintageVideos
Not sure what your plans are on here, but I'd rather not see my ratings for Ruby Flipper Mk II mingled with my ratings for the regular Flipster gang.

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
I'm still thinking about this Vin but I agree the ratings are a bit different and should either be in a separate Thread or separate Table.  I want to acknowledge the efforts of folk who have rated them but it's a different Troupe so maybe another Thread.  Yup I've decided, thanks.  It's great being in charge of your own little kingdom!

Re: How We Rate RF

BeautifulBabs
"Re: How We Rate RF"
very highly even though the bbc hierarchy didn't

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
It's taken me an age but I have finally updated the How We Rate Table.  Sorry about the long delay but you'd be amazed how many excuses I could come up with.  Anyway a few initial comments;

1.  Lovely to see 20 people on the Table as opposed to 18 last time and thanks again for all your time.

2.  Great also to see 9 people in the 31-Club and several others very close (of which more later)

3.  Please don't worry where you are in this Table, it's just for reference and fun, honestly

4.  I will be producing a similar Table for Lena's Music soon (stop those cat calls)

5.  SueForEver, Pauline's Dimples, L&C4Me, Doubleday, FloidFan and Mojo are bubbling under so keep commenting please chaps!

          Thanks again everyone and sorry for the HTML-illiteracy

Re: How We Rate RF

Doc
Now what you need is a nabble table, hard work to set up but well worth the effort!

Re: How We Rate RF

Doc
Here is an example of the the table that I use.
The first section sets up the table and widths of the columns, add more lines if you want more columns.
Make sure the percentages total equals 100.
The 2nd section between the two <trbody> lines is the data for each line. Put what you want to see between the ><. Repeat this section for every line (must be between the <trbody lines>

I tried to show the format but nabble turns it into a table. So I emailed that bit to you.

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Thanks Doc, maybe I'll give it a go soon

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Plans to produce a Ruby Flipper Mk2 rating table have been shelved for now in favour of a "What you haven't rated yet" Table after lively discussion in the RF Comments Thread Boardroom in my head

Re: How We Rate RF

Is this table still updated?

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Thanks for the wake-up call Mikey.  I do update it but I've started doing this only every 2months or so as there haven't been as many votes over the last while so I wait a bit longer.  I will get to it this month as you'll notice the last time was mid-June.  Please don't stop voting friends as every vote is appreciated I promise you

Re: How We Rate RF

Thanks P4PM, i just wanted to ensure my head meanie position was safe

Re: How We Rate RF

P4PM, how come this table isn't being updated ? Do you want me to move it away from the RFCS, as every time i click on it (normally at the beginning of every month) it remains the same.

(post edited as i wasn't happy with wording of my original post)

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
I'm playing the Slacker Defence.  Seriously though I do want to update this table and have just either been working or on holiday the last few weeks so I intend to update this very soon.  Sorry for the delay folks but watch this space...