How We Rate RF

Re: How We Rate RF

Suefan
Once updated I fear SF will be in the relegation zone and the transfer window is now shut!

Re: How We Rate RF

I wonder if our host has made any progress on making his long awaited `Have you commented yet list`? You will be surprised how many folk will react to such a list. At least that was my experience 12 months ago on the Legs & Co equivalent. Our host on the Pans section is also missing a trick by not implementing such a feature. You guys have to be proactive rather than reactive

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Message received and you're right Ryan, I'm on it....

Re: How We Rate RF

some have come back to do your legs comments, some old familiar faces..

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
FYI, I have finally had time to update the How We Rate RF table.  Sorry for the long months of neglect but you will see that the table has changed a little but Doc and Ryan remain most enamoured with Ruby Flipper with Colm a solid fan in 3rd place.  ADB and Vin have climbed a little from the last count and ADB is winning the "giving the max" race as befits Mr Exuberant.  At the other end of the table Mikey has climbed over BB in the serious critic award section but remember that many of you have several more chances to review excellent Dances on here and my next job is to guide you through this process by producing a "what you have yet to review" Thread.  In the meantime thanks once again to everyone who has contributed and a special thanks to those other 8 stalwarts who have reviewed every one of the 37 available Ruby Flipper TOTP performances and sorry all I have been able to award you so far is an asterisk!

PS;  I have left the Lena's Music RF Mk2 Dances for another small Thread later on but thanks to everyone for paying them some attention too.

PPS;  Rest assured that if by the grace of God any of the (probably) 4 remaining unseen RF dances ever appear this host will return like the happiest phoenix you've ever seen to add another Thread to this Comments Section

Re: How We Rate RF

Mikey
If I end up on the bottom again, i'll have to give TVC15 a 10

Re: How We Rate RF

Phew, looks like I've narrowly missed being in the relegation playoffs !

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
With a high quality "trade" in the off-season you should be good SF   Seriously though I am impressed that there's only about one and a half marks covering the whole table so we're all more similar then different in our marking as I see it.

Re: How We Rate RF

How the heck as BB commented 19 times on RF. Must be Cherry's influence as you can count on one hand the amount of times hes commented on the L&CoCS !

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Yes I've always thought of BB being solidly in the Pans camp but he has been very supportive of the RF Thread in the past and I'm really hopeful that he will grace us with more Comments going forward.  I'm sure you would all agree that his reviews always make good reading and perhaps we can push the Legs agenda in his next session.  I suppose it's natural that there are some with limited time who have to choose between the Comments Threads too and the Hosts have always been good about cross-pollenation

Re: How We Rate RF

VintageVideos
PattiForPM wrote
I'm sure you would all agree that his reviews always make good reading and perhaps we can push the Legs agenda in his next session.
It's been more than two months since he last commented on the PPCT so this should be top priority!

Re: How We Rate RF

Maybe a gentle email reminder to absent friends is called for Vin. I'm sure they have just plain forgotten.

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
I don't think he'd mind me saying that I have emailed BB and he knows we're missing him but is very busy right now with personal things and still holds the dancers in high esteem and is definitely not snubbing us

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Table updated.  Relatively little action naturally now that we are waiting for new Dances to appear only.  However thanks to those who have reviewed Dances since December and I hope you will continue to strive for the "37 Club."  Also I would note that Pauline's Dimples and Hearthrobfan are bubbling under having reviewed 9 of the requisite 10 Dances so please keep voting chaps and I'll go back to the Yet to be Reviewed Chart soon and update it too....

Re: How We Rate RF

bucksby
I will catch up on the RF dances at the weekend. I usually do them all at once, hence me catching up with the 1980 Legs & co dances earlier in the week.

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Thanks Bucksby, much appreciated

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
I've updated the Ratings received recently

Re: How We Rate RF

Suefan
My non-relegation status is leading a charmed life!

Re: How We Rate RF

Im just curious about the list on the first post of this thread. Does it need updating ? Sorry to pressure our venerable host. I notice im vying for the best average with Doc, has he done all 37 routines or does he still have 10 to go ?

I wonder if now that we are coming up to 40 years of Ruby Flipper, a few more folk may comment on them. How about a tactical push during the summer to promote this.

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
My sincere apologies for letting this one slide considerably.  I have recently embarked on a complete recount and found a few errors so I'll update all the tables soon, although this one is most in need and will be the first priority....