How We Rate RF

Re: How We Rate RF

Nudge

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Received

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
By popular (and persistent ) demand, this table has finally been updated.  It seems that two of you (OB and Doc) who I thought had completed all reviews still have one to go (and in both cases it is Aria which makes me think it's my fault not theirs so I'm looking into it.....).  Anyway thanks to all for all the attention on this Thread and I am working through the other tables too.  Any corrections are of course accepted humbly and with resignation.

Re: How We Rate RF

Excellent work P4PM, im pleased you have completed the task. I must admit a slight frown appeared on my face seeing that ive been toppled from the number one spot by a guy with only 10 sets of ratings, and to make matters worse has actually unregistered from the site.

Still, im not in it for the glory of being number one. I like to think my ratings just go to show that im a very keen supporter of Ruby Flipper and their work. Im enjoying the Doc 40th year reviews also, which are currently embedded firmly in Flipper territory.

Re: How We Rate RF

I'll do it when it turns 40!

Re: How We Rate RF

Our host needs to make the list on this thread a minimum of 11 entries before a member is included .

Re: How We Rate RF

VintageVideos
... or remove those who have deleted their account

Re: How We Rate RF

I know this is one of the Ryan-bugs (and I know a few others too!) but I think the best solution would be HTF/Rich coming back and adding to his total.  Anyway I am still impressed by how far your average is ahead of the pack Ryan

Re: How We Rate RF

VintageVideos wrote
... or remove those who have deleted their account
 ....but wouldn't it only be fair to remove his scores/DotDs from the mix too then?   Sounds like a bit of a potential minefield to me

Re: How We Rate RF

I really like the whole 1976 thing with the three troupes in action during the year. Ruby Flipper just capture that summer so well and maybe that reflects in my score rating.

Good luck with the hope our mate HTF returning, but OFTDs history shows folk do return.

Re: How We Rate RF

Just wondering, does the list need updating as i see it was June since it was last done. Gosh that sounds rather condescending doesn't it. Sorry.

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Stop Press:  I have finally updated the How We Rate Table.

News Headlines:

1.  We have new leader folks - congrats to RubberbandMan and long may he reign

2.  After much lobbying and a Supreme Ruby Flipper Comment Thread Court challenge it has been decided that Members who have cancelled their accounts on OFTDs will no longer be eligible for this Chart.  However they may be reinstated at any time should they reactivate their Membership.

3.  Well done again to Doc for achieving full Ruby Flipperdom and congrats to ACPD (who continues to be PDAC on this Chart) for overtaking the resting (or perhaps busy) BB and to Dancer for rising up the chart.  Please note that CT and ER are only just below the requisite number of posts and I hope to include them in future charts.

4.  Thanks to everyone

Re: How We Rate RF

Gosh, number 2 is the most drastic action you have ever taken on OFTDs

Re: How We Rate RF

VintageVideos
I guess the ex-members concerned won't raise an objection...

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Hey stop heckling at the back there......

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiForPM wrote
Stop Press:  I have finally updated the How We Rate Table.

News Headlines:

1.  We have new leader folks - congrats to RubberbandMan and long may he reign
Wow!!!!  Wasn't expecting that.
I love the Ruby Flipper stuff. So much variety. So many memories. So much happiness.  I don't think the troupe ever got the recognition they deserved - too radical for the time.

Still a lot of routines to mark though, so I'll have to get my finger out.

Re: How We Rate RF

Sure looking forward to the annual update of this table.

Is my mate The Rubberband Man still leading it or have i reclaimed number one position ?

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Message received Boss

Re: How We Rate RF

Ill give our amiable host another nudge about an update for this particular table. Im generally interested to see how it would look once this has been carried out. Tomorrow will make it a full year since the last update so its well overdue.

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Sorry, no excuses, I'll get started today Boss.  I'm dealing with a massive HTML-illiteracy-induced inferiority complex but will power on through regardless...