How We Rate RF

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Ok I have spent a snow-swept day catching up with this table finally.  Sorry about the long delay in service; my letter of resignation is back on Ryan's desk but he keeps disposing of the darn things.

A few comments;

1.  Congrats to Ryan, who is finally acknowledged as the biggest currently active Flipper Fan

2.  Welcome ER and GiLuRo to the this table and please note that Coffee Time, Sueforever and MadMax are bubbling under

3.  CALLING THE VENERABLE OB: for God's sake review Aria my good man!!!

3.  Thanks once again to everyone for their kind attention and time spent.  It is very much appreciated

Re: How We Rate RF

AC/PD
The annual update!
Same time next year, PMForPatti.

Re: How We Rate RF

Thanks for the updated table P4PM. Ive always liked Ruby Flipper but im generally surprised and also rather pleased that my collective average comes out on top. As a brief aside, my Ruby Average 8.29 is quite a bit better than my average Legs score of 8.00. Yet your Ruby average P4PM of 7.53 is lower than your Legs which is 7.84.

Infact the more i look into these averages, i find im the only member of the forum whos Ruby average is better than is Legs average.  Not sure what to make of that fact !

Re: How We Rate RF

Infact the more i look into these averages, i find im the only member of the forum whos Ruby average is better than is Legs average.  Not sure what to make of that fact !
Perhaps there's a certain element present in Ruby Flipper but absent from L&C...

Re: How We Rate RF

PattiforPM
Ryan's secret crush on Cherry?