I CAN'T STOP -- 02/05/1974

Re: I CAN'T STOP -- 02/05/1974

Legsfan
Upon recently reviewing Pan's People routines I came across this one. For some reason I have always thought this routine had been wiped and was one of the restricted ones, but I am glad that is isn't! I never knew the name of this routine before, so I used to just call it the traffic light one . I really do enjoy this one especially that as it was repeated on a wiped edition, this was the last time Louise was seen on an edition of Top of the Pops. It has been done very well and is very good to watch especially when the song goes "stop!" and Pan's just freeze. I also like it when they walk past the camera and give a smile.
Goodbye Louise, you will be missed

Rating: 10/10
DOTD: Louise

Re: I CAN'T STOP -- 02/05/1974

PattiforPM
BB take note

Re: I CAN'T STOP -- 02/05/1974

Re: I CAN'T STOP -- 02/05/1974

MADMAX
For me, this is not a very exciting number, outfits are OK, danced by the lovely "Pans" but just seems very Ho-Hum. maybe its the dark background, Don't know! (maybe been spoilt by many of their other great dances)  For me  "6"  DOTD  Cherry
123