I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version  Donna Summer
21/07/77  Dancers--Gill,Lulu,Patti,Pauline,Rosie,Sue
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ0gKEEspC0
Another frustrating routine in which we hardly get any clear shots of the dancers. So i guess im compelled to pick `Rosie`for her solo spot in this. I have to say though she looked mighty fine swishing her hair about the place.

(Just to say i wont be offering up DOTD for the other IFLs, but obviously i will for the xmas version)

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Colm
Definitely giving this one to Rosie - I do wish she had a proper solo routine to call her own, but her part-solo like this are still a joy to behold.

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Rosie

For that 'solo' performance within the wider routine, even if the video effects did make it look like there was three of her.

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

PattiForPM
Rosie is positively pulsating in this one and more than deserves the DotD vote I think, although I do see Sue at the head of the chasing pack looking awfully good in the distance.

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Andeebee
I'll go with the masses, and Rosie
Hopelessly Devoted to Sue

Stu

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Stu
Another Lemming here!

Rosie

Stuey

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Rosie and she's mighty hot here

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Whatever the distance this chaser is feeling the love for Sue in this one.  Sorry Rosie but the mini solo should have belonged to Suzie who brings an extra special erotic charge to these proceeding and so gets my Dotd pick.

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Old Bill
Rosie
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Rosie.

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Doc
Three Rosies on screen at once, there can only be one dotd!

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Rosie

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
Rosie is DOTD for her fine solo.

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Angie
DOTD: Rosie

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Rosie, feel the love

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Mikey
Quelle suprise.. its Rosie

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

DotD:Rosie

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

As everybody say Rosie  gets the Dotd for this routine.

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

Gorgeous Daze
Rosie

Re: I FEEL LOVE -- 1st version (DOTD)

sueforever wrote
As everybody say Rosie  ........
Not quite.  It may be 1 to 18 but that's not unanimous!