I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

Re: I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

Legsfan
So I have watched this routine a couple of times in the past and I do like that it shows Pan's People from 1970, but I don't really like this too much. It doesn't seem as structured as the usual Pan's People routines which I like, so to me this whole routine is just one big mess. A little harsh I know, but I do still enjoy seeing the LOVELY Pan's People.

Rating: 6/10
DOTD: Louise
Devoted to Pan's People & Legs & Co.
Mel

Re: I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

Mel
Great Intro VV thanks.

Flick and Pans People saying goodbye to the 60s go-go style of dancing and saying hello to the 70s.A good rock track for the girls to display their many dance qualities and abilities. They all look very fit in this routine, I bet it was very demanding physically.

The mirrors I feel were a nice touch, I think they enhance this performance. Not keen on the bands stills and pics, but you cant always have it all, besides there`s enough going on in this routine to keep me interested and happy.

8.5
M6
123