I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

Re: I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

Legsfan
So I have watched this routine a couple of times in the past and I do like that it shows Pan's People from 1970, but I don't really like this too much. It doesn't seem as structured as the usual Pan's People routines which I like, so to me this whole routine is just one big mess. A little harsh I know, but I do still enjoy seeing the LOVELY Pan's People.

Rating: 6/10
DOTD: Louise
I'm back!
Devoted to Pan's People & Legs & Co.
Mel

Re: I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

Mel
Great Intro VV thanks.

Flick and Pans People saying goodbye to the 60s go-go style of dancing and saying hello to the 70s.A good rock track for the girls to display their many dance qualities and abilities. They all look very fit in this routine, I bet it was very demanding physically.

The mirrors I feel were a nice touch, I think they enhance this performance. Not keen on the bands stills and pics, but you cant always have it all, besides there`s enough going on in this routine to keep me interested and happy.

8.5
I think I'm going back

Re: I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

MetalGuru
Great routine, great song, but the parts where Chicago's logo or band members's pictures flashed across the screen could have been left out.

Rating: 7.5 / 10

DotD: Babs
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Re: I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

Malta
I like this energetic performance.  As an aside, I am a fan of the early Chicago recordings and received a great Christmas present of the remastered live recording of Chicago at the Isle of Wight Festival, Aug. 28, 1970 , where they co-headlined with Jimi Hendrix and the Doors.

Re: I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

]

Re: I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

VintageVideos
Looks fabulous, thanks Mikey!
Taumata­whakatangihanga­koauau­o­tamatea­turi­pukaka­piki­maunga­horo­nuku­pokai­whenua­ki­tana­tahu
Mel

Re: I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

Mel
Cheers, Mikey. Colours do look more natural, lovely.
I think I'm going back

Re: I'M A MAN -- 29/01/1970

Mikey
This one has a more even tone on the tops, must be down to the lighting effect at the point the screencap is done