I'M SORRY

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Guy's,

I am really sorry if I upset you all in any way yesterday with what I wrote.  I know it was only a bit of fun what Ryan wrote.  And I took it personally.

Ryan I really am very sorry.  amy x
amy x

Re: I'M SORRY

Suefan
Hi Amy, hope you are having a good weekend.  Your still our number 1 girl on here. Thanks for the latest updates.  I must confess that Smurf routine is weird and this morning, instead of listening to the vicars sermon, I was running through ideas for my stiff letter to M Colby :)

Re: I'M SORRY

Patti'sdaughter
Cool.  I couldn't help but laugh when we first watched it.  Can't believe it was in the chart's back in the 70's.  Could understand it being in now though.  I have some more video's to upload but I left my diary in my locker at school so I'm unsure of what we have sent.  Gill has let me watch a DVD of some L&C routine's to upload too, (I asked if it was okay).  There is a couple that I don't have and some are better quality.
amy x

Re: I'M SORRY

Suefan
Great stuff.

I'll need a stiff drink before I can watch those Smurfs again though.  Can you ask you mum how she and Lulu managed to get out of that one :)

Re: I'M SORRY

PattiforPM
I think you might be able to guess my answer to this question SueFan

Re: I'M SORRY

Suefan
I'm sure I can P4pm.  I trust you will be counter-signing my committal poem for the aforementioned Ms Colby.

Re: I'M SORRY

Patti'sdaughter
Flick always had an idea of which girl was going to do what.  And luckily my Mum and Lulu wasn't chosen.  Plus I think my Mum might have been on holiday or something.
amy x

Re: I'M SORRY

Suefan
Very wise Amy, very wise.  Brains, beauty and good-timing, a handy combination.
I'm feeling sorry for my girl but what about poor Gill having to wear that beard, unforgivable.  Forget flanning, that nice big tub of grease was where that cheeky choreographer would have been heading if it was up to me!

Re: I'M SORRY

PattiforPM
Hey Guys wouldn't it be great if Flick came on here and flamed us all!

Re: I'M SORRY

Suefan
Have no fear, I'm ready for her!
Suefan