I'm on the telly tonight

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Look out for the Ae You Being Served? movie on ITV3 at 7.05 pm.

Possibly being shown as a tribute to the late Trevor "Mr Lucas" Bannister, who died earlier in the week.

A very brief appearance from myself, if I remember correctly.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: I'm on the telly tonight

mishmash
Good job its not on BBC4...they would probably cut your bit out...think its 70's sit-com movie spin-off weekend on ITV3

Re: I'm on the telly tonight

Kace
yeah it the movie n ymg comes crashin in2 the hotel garden in a tank. thers mre than 1 appearance.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: I'm on the telly tonight

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I haven't seen this for years: I don't remember so much shilly-shallying in the shop before the holiday starts. Half an hour in, and we're nowhere near "Costa Plonca".
You've all done vey well!

Re: I'm on the telly tonight

Hi YMG. are you free? Just thought I`d say a quick hello,nice site.