I'm overwhelmed!

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hello everyone. I've got a big backlog that I'm working on getting posted, but meanwhile you all still keep sending me lots of new stuff! I'm not complaining, though: please keep it coming! It's great to see all these new routines, and it's great to have all this activity on the blog. Thanks to everyone who's sending clips, and everyone who's commenting.
Cheers!
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: I'm overwhelmed!

Kace
hi ymg i have some more videos that will send to you. think your doing a brilliant job with this blog and the work that your doing. its great stuff. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: I'm overwhelmed!

Hear Hear I say.  Great work YMG and keep soldiering on please.  Let us know if you want a break in sending but the quality of recent offers seems so good it would be a shame to stop!  I seem to recall you having a young secretary of some sort in the real world.....