IN THE GHETTO

Re: IN THE GHETTO

JEZ
im probably the only one on here who doesent seem to mind to much lenas version of in the ghetto ,not a lot of dancing as we all agree on ,but nevertheless the dancers still add a bit of extra to this performance ,because of the lack of dancing involved though it rates a 4 from me

Re: IN THE GHETTO

Doc
Not much going on here and the girls hardly get a look in 5/10.
Still living in 1979

Re: IN THE GHETTO

Dire.2/10
DotD:Okon?

Re: IN THE GHETTO

Lookmacinanger
Well I’ve made it over the wall, but I’m here ‘In The Ghetto’ and Lena seems determined to tell me all about it in her distinctive way. Ruby Flipper V2 are also present and admittedly for most for the troupe a gentle stroll is all that’s required on this occasion. Lead player, Okon bends, stretches and lays down which provides just enough of a distraction from Lena’s version of events. 5/10

Re: IN THE GHETTO

Dancer
Not my type of song at all.  I never liked Elvis's version and Lena's version is just horrendous.  Not keen on the dance routine but then it would be a difficult song to come up with a routine to.  It is not a happy song by any means so full marks to Flick for coming up with something.  I will award this one four out of ten.