IT HAS BEEN SORTED. 4.5.6.

   Ok Suefan, Pattiforpm and Amy. I can feel the vibes of derision flowing my way over this Lulu thing. Come on then Lets have your 4th,5th and 6th postion girls in L&Co. Who will get the wooden spoon. Oh and you three Dont go trying to put Patti or Sue in the bottom Three. You know thats not really on. No equal placings either.

  4th Lulu  ( she was never in my bottom 2, cant get her in top 3 though)
  5th Rosie  ( Such an enigma this girl, cant work her out)
  6th Pauline ( feel bad over this, she always gets the rough end of things)

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

PattiForPM
This is a good idea Ryan and we all need some closure and some decisions have to be made.  For me Lulu and Gill are really close for the number 3 and 4 spots and I am a bit unsure even now but at present it stands:

                        4.  Lulu  (Gill just wins on hot bod/beauty points but the tide could easily turn again)

                        5.  Rosie  (that smile and those long legs and being the first cave girl in Supernature beats Pauline)

                        6.  Pauline  (like you Ryan I feel bad about putting any of our girls in last place but there it is)

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

Patti'sdaughter
Okay.  If this was a 4th, 5th and 6th place of the girls that I don't know then that would be easy.  So I think it's only fair to say that I should make my decisions on dance ability only.  And proberbly upset people on the way.  So here goes.

4th    Pauline,  (because she had to work really hard to become a dancer.  Not handed it out like the rest of L&C (yes that includes my Mum in that)  So I think she deserves to be my number 4.)

5th    Gill, she is a good dancer but the others are grades higher than her.  Later in L&C she got alot better and had more confidence in herself and her dancing.

6th   Rosie,  there is something about her that I can't get.  (if that makes any sense) and for that reason i place her at bottom on my list.
amy x

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

  Amy i like the way you decided to base you choices on dance ability alone. I`m affraid us geezers are a bit guilty sometimes of going on looks alone. Just waiting for Suefan now then we will see the final result.

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

Suefan
Ok Ryan, well within the strict critera you are offering I would have to submit my line up as:

1. Sue
2. Lulu
3. Patti
4. Gill
5. Pauline
6. Rosie

although I'm not convinced that you can have a running order in this way.  We each have our favourites yes, but beyond that I wonder if it is not a bit unfair and for us blokes, however hard we might try, our judgement is clouded by one over-riding factor.

How can I make a call between Pauline and Rosie, for instance, when I only have eyes for one of the other girls.

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

 Final result now we have had 4 votes.
  If a girl finishes 4th she gets 1 point,5th 2 points ,6th 3 points. On this basis here are the results.
 3rd-- Lulu 2 pts
 4th-- Gill 3 pts
 5th-- Pauline 9 pts
 6th-- Rosie 10 pts

  So i`m afraid i have to award Rosie the wooden spoon. To avoid any in fighting, being that there is a 50/50 split shall we not bother with the top half ? Or has any one a devious cunning plan ?

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

PattiForPM
No devious planning here.  Just a firm conviction!

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

Kace
I think my bottom 3 would be

4th  Rosie.  Think she is a good dancer and was really young when she joined L&C.

5th  Pauline.  Because she worked really hard to become a dancer.

6th  Sue.  She is a good dancer but think she comes across alittle cockey sometimes.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

 You are being a bit naughty with Sue. Did Amy put you up to that. Am i getting a taste of my own medicine. Pity the results are in, and your vote dont count luckiely for us Sue freaks.

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

Kace
Hi Ryan,  I spoke to amy earlier because I sent her a video clip of aunt Patti eatting chocolate along with my mum and girls.  She said for me to send it to Young Mister Grace for you all to enjoy watching it.  amy speaks alot about this site, forrum and you guys so I've come along to have a look. Do think that you should open the vote again though. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

Kace
You all seem pretty cool and amy thinks so.  Have you asked her what it truely means to be head girl??  Sue never really had many solo dances or part solo's.  don't misunderstand me she is/was a great dancer.  just think that flick tended to use the others more.  do you agree? kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

   We have all come to gentlemans agreement on here(which i believe included Amy), and we have come to the conclusion that Sue is allowed to be known as headgirl and Patti to be known as The best dancer in the troupe. Sue having had 2 more years tv exposure than the other girls is one reason. Maybe the reason the others had more solo stuff was because Sue used to get so many prominent postions in the routines, and Flick shared the love a bit so to speak. And of course which of our dancers got chosen for the the final gig on totp, doing `i find my way home`, yep it was the `Headgirl`.

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

Kace
Well if you have a gentleman's agreement then. that's it. discussion closed.  I agree. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

 I know somebody on here who might want open negotiations again. But yeah, lets shut this one down.

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

Ahem, not sure (but fairly sure) you might be referring to me Ryan.  I have come on this discussion rather late in the day but I do see Kacey as a potential ally in furthering Patti's cause and I might just be able to promote Lulu up my list in return for keeping Sue at #6 in hers.  Just kidding guys, I think we have settled the Patti/Sue debate to everyone's satisfaction but maybe Kacey can offer reasons for changing other positions in the charts as time goes by.  Welcome once again Kacey and if you're a friend of Amy's I'm sure we're all honoured to have you here

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

Kace
I do think that you should change the name of the thread to say  PATTI HAMMOND THE BEST DANCER EVER.  as i know amy would like that. yes pattiforpm you do have a ally so it's 3 to aunt patti and what only 2 for Sue. "oh dear" and i do think that my mum should move up your list. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

PattiForPM
Ryan be afraid,  be very afraid my friend for a New World Order taketh shape

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

I don't know about this new world order of which you speak Pattiforpm but Down Down my way it is still Typically Tropical and the lightest of Summer Breeze is all it takes to Help Us Make It Through The Night.

Now, whether you are an Island Girl or A Star On A TV Show, One Of These Nights you too will follow a Silver Star to that Promised Land, where all that can be heard are cries for More More More of our Sexy Sugar Plum.

Re: ITS NEEDS TO BE SORTED. 4.5.6.

  You are supreme wordsmith Suefan, I think with you batting on Sue`s team with have nothing to fear. Though it sounds like Kacey`s not going to be neutral in any of this, i think she`s going to lean towards Patti`s side. Looks like it could 60/40 from now on.