ITCHYCOO PARK January 1976

Re: ITCHYCOO PARK January 1976

Dancer
Do you have a table like Doc that lets people know what they have not commented on Vintage Videos?  I know I have not commented on them all.

Re: ITCHYCOO PARK January 1976

VintageVideos
There is a thread called "Have You Commented Yet?"
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Have-You-Commented-Yet-td4084126.html

I haven't listed you there so far but will do so in the next couple of days.

Re: ITCHYCOO PARK January 1976

MADMAX
"Its all to beautiful" as said by Cherry and Mary, A bit of a blast from the passed, even back then. The routine relays the perceived  meaning of the song,  mushrooms,(magic?) glassy type look on the girls, and the hand and finger movements. costumes that are portrayed to be worn by that type of person at the time and don't forget the smoke.  I get a smile every time I watch this one. Well done!  Score 9    DOTD.  Mary, "Its all to Beautiful"
123