In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

Andeebee
sent you mail

Re: NnRe: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

katy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: NnRe: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

LouiseFinch
Thank you Katy, that's really interesting. Mum was mostly just mum but she was quietly proud and I am deeply proud of what she achieved and the person she was 😊

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

LouiseFinch
Hello Andee Bee
I am not interested in trading or selling any material I own belonging to my late mother,  what I have is a lovely reminder of what she achieved before she had me and I have no desire to aquire anything else or especially to receive money for it. First and  foremost she was just my mum.
Kind regards
Louise

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

PattiforPM
Hi again Louise.  Thanks for your clear reply to this request and I hope you'll continue to post on here as your presence is much appreciated

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

Hi Louise, Ryan here from OFTDs admin. Reading your comment today i have to say im quite disgusted a member from this site approached you via email with the intention of trading and selling material so soon after your bereavement. I just want to let you know he acted of his own back, and his actions had nothing to do with this site, One For The Dads.

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

Doubleday
 I don't normally wade in to these issues, but I agree with Ryan, and probably the individual realises by now this was a mistake ... and we do all make 'em sometimes. Having been on this board a while, I feel most folk try to do the right thing ... and usually succeed.

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

Louise

I think my original thought/suggestion has been misinterpreted slightly, but to be honest was not my intention at all, if this has caused any grief or extra grief then my humble apologies, I had worded things incorrectly, I often word things that come out wrong,  but not what was intended in the first place..........

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

AC/PD
Andee,
It might be best to quit while you're behind.

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

LouiseFinch
Thank you everyone for the comments and Andee no need to apologise I am not offended as I didn't really give it much thought  but as you were pushing for a reply I felt I should make things clear about my feelings with regards to any personal things I may have. I may well post pictures that I have of mum one day as I'm immensity proud or I may not it is too early to know how I feel about it  but that would be the most I would ever do.  I can only let you all know that I am touched at the fondness for my mum as a pans person and am pleased I discovered this website.
Kind regards
Louise

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

Louise thanks for posting here again I was so pleased to read your post that  you now had a dvd of your fantastic mum dancing. Treasure it As I'm sure you will.

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

You're very gracious, Louise. As a few people here know I lost my dad towards the end of last year, so I very much empathize with what you're going through. It's reassuring to know you're glad you found OFTD. You can be sure there will always be support for you whenever you want to drop by and share memories of your mum with people whose lives she touched through the joy of her dancing.

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

AC/PD
Louise, you're very principled  and the only shame is the circumstances by which you discovered One For The Dads bit it's gratifying to learn of the comfort (no matter how slight) you feel in terms of the warm memories of your beautiful Mother throughout.
Thank you for expressing yourself with such candour, too.

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

mishmash
That is really sad news

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

Angie
Hi there Louise. Sincere condolences to you and your family for your loss. I too echo what the other members have said.....your Mum was a fantastic dancer and a VERY important part of the Pan's People story.

I sincerely hope that you find a degree of comfort in the fact that your Mum is very much highly regarded by us 'Pan Fans' and we will never forget her.

Angie

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

JEZ
hi louise , i would also like to like to say how very sorry i am to hear about the sad loss of your lovely mum ,and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this particulally hard time in your lives

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

JEZ
and i must say how very sad i feel to read of the lovely katys loss of her husband last year .i hope you are coping ok katy ,my thoughts are with you also

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

LouiseFinch
Again thank you all for your lovely messages, I really am humbled by what I've read and I wish you all lots of love and happiness. I feel like this thread is coming to an end, you will all continue to post about various things as you are obviously great fans of all those fantastic dancers where as I really only have mum and a bit of pans people to talk about so I'm not sure where  can go in the future but whatever the outcome I must sincerely thank you for giving me, a complete stranger some comfort during the hardest thing I've faced. I'm sure collectively have had many troubles and I'm sure we will all face many more but I wish you all love and light and peace and comfort when needed. Thank you all so much again and I am grateful I stumbled upon a wonderful website. Warmest regards, Louise.

Re: In Memory of Andrea Rutherford

katy
Thanks Jez. Thats really sweet! Im coping as well as can be expected i guess. Staying very busy working
1234