Individual Averages

As we are now a fair way through this process, I thought it was time to produce the table below. I have set the bar quite low and included anyone who has rated a minimum of 33% of the routines, which currently equates to 7 or more. Since the last update, we have lost Dancer but gained Mad Max, who's 7 ratings so far have included three 10's, a 9 and a 1. Almost everyone's averages have gone up since the last update. The table is in alphabetical order as it is not a competition. So far 26 people have rated at least one dance. The average score rating for people on this table is 7.43, although the average for everyone would be considerably higher, as a few people only offered ratings for Sue's dance..
Name Ratings High Low 10's Average
AC/PD 20 10 5 3 7.45
Doc 13 10 5 1 7.42
Everything's Rosie 17 10 4 2 7.41
Gorgeous Daze 21 10 3.5 2 7.60
Legsfan 20 10 4 4 7.84
Mad Max 7 10 1 3 7.57
Mikey 21 10 5 1 7.21
Old Grey Whistler 21 10 4.5 1 7.88
PansLegs 11 9.5 2 0 6.82
Patti For PM 21 10 4 3 7.40
Ryan 21 10 4.5 3 7.94
Suefan 21 10 2 2 6.85
The Rubberband Man 14 10 5 3 7.93
Vintage Videos 16 9.5 3 0 6.78

Re: Individual Averages

Great to see you have upgraded to HTML . Lets hope some of the guys come back and get their personnel contributions up to the 15 sets of ratings mark. By that i mean Pans fans comment on Legs and visa versa. The miscellaneous section is a really splendid addition to OFTDs and i encourage all to take part.

Re: Individual Averages

PattiforPM
Damn you OGW you talented traitor, now I'm all alone

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
Table updated. Almost everyone has taken a dip on their average ratings, the exception being GD who has the same rating as before, which makes me wonder if I have forgotten to upgrade his scores!  The average rating overall is now 7.37. When I next upgrade this table in three dances time, I predict that the average rating will have risen.

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
The opening post and the table have been updated and my prediction above was correct!

Re: Individual Averages

Gorgeous Daze
I'm slightly surprised to find that my average for these odds and ends is only .07 below my average for all six years of Legs & Co on TOTP. I put this down in part to the novelty value of many of these, but mainly it's because there's a real Aladdin's Cave of gems to be found away from 7:30 on a Thursday...even if Aladdin the Christmas panto isn't quite one of them. I don't underestimate Zoo either.

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler wrote
The table is in alphabetical order as it is not a competition
..rockets to the top of the table

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
AbsolutePattiforPM wrote
Old Grey Whistler wrote
The table is in alphabetical order as it is not a competition
..rockets to the top of the table
Until AC/PD changes his name to Aardvark...

Re: Individual Averages

Thought I'd done all these, what have I missed?

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
Mikey wrote
Thought I'd done all these, what have I missed?
You have thanks! Apologies, it was my error. I neglected to update the first column.

Re: Individual Averages

VintageVideos
Now someone please give me a list of the 5 I missed...

Re: Individual Averages

Legsfan
Vin, you have missed...

Hollywood Medley
Nipple To The Bottle
Take A Chance On Me
Theme From Shaft
Passion In Moisture

Re: Individual Averages

VintageVideos
Ah ok thanks. No promises but I'll try to catch up soon...

Re: Individual Averages

Are you planning another one yet?

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
Yes indeed and it is not far away. Mind you that's what they say about the next Northern Rail train as well!

Re: Individual Averages

PattiforPM
..Well I got me a fine wife, I got me an ole fiddle...