Individual Averages

As we are now a fair way through this process, I thought it was time to produce the table below. I have set the bar quite low and included anyone who has rated a minimum of 33% of the routines, which currently equates to 8 or more. The table is in alphabetical order as it is not a competition. So far 26 people have rated at least one dance. The average score rating for people on this table is 7.47, although the average for everyone would be considerably higher, as a few people only offered ratings for Sue's dance..
Name Ratings High Low 10's Average
AC/PD 23 10 5 3 7.43
Doc 14 10 5 1 7.54
Everything's Rosie 19 10 4 2 7.43
Gorgeous Daze 24 10 3.5 2 7.66
Legsfan 22 10 4 4 7.86
Mad Max 9 10 1 3 7.78
Mikey 24 10 5 1 7.23
Old Grey Whistler 24 10 4.5 1 7.96
PansLegs 11 9.5 2 0 6.89
Patti For PM 24 10 4 3 7.38
Ryan 24 10 4.5 4 8.07
Suefan 24 10 2 2 6.93
The Rubberband Man 18 10 5 3 7.78
Vintage Videos 18 9.5 3 0 6.72

Re: Individual Averages

Great to see you have upgraded to HTML . Lets hope some of the guys come back and get their personnel contributions up to the 15 sets of ratings mark. By that i mean Pans fans comment on Legs and visa versa. The miscellaneous section is a really splendid addition to OFTDs and i encourage all to take part.

Re: Individual Averages

PattiforPM
Damn you OGW you talented traitor, now I'm all alone

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
Table updated. Almost everyone has taken a dip on their average ratings, the exception being GD who has the same rating as before, which makes me wonder if I have forgotten to upgrade his scores!  The average rating overall is now 7.37. When I next upgrade this table in three dances time, I predict that the average rating will have risen.

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
The opening post and the table have been updated and my prediction above was correct!

Re: Individual Averages

Gorgeous Daze
I'm slightly surprised to find that my average for these odds and ends is only .07 below my average for all six years of Legs & Co on TOTP. I put this down in part to the novelty value of many of these, but mainly it's because there's a real Aladdin's Cave of gems to be found away from 7:30 on a Thursday...even if Aladdin the Christmas panto isn't quite one of them. I don't underestimate Zoo either.

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler wrote
The table is in alphabetical order as it is not a competition
..rockets to the top of the table

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
AbsolutePattiforPM wrote
Old Grey Whistler wrote
The table is in alphabetical order as it is not a competition
..rockets to the top of the table
Until AC/PD changes his name to Aardvark...

Re: Individual Averages

Thought I'd done all these, what have I missed?

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
Mikey wrote
Thought I'd done all these, what have I missed?
You have thanks! Apologies, it was my error. I neglected to update the first column.

Re: Individual Averages

VintageVideos
Now someone please give me a list of the 5 I missed...

Re: Individual Averages

Legsfan
Vin, you have missed...

Hollywood Medley
Nipple To The Bottle
Take A Chance On Me
Theme From Shaft
Passion In Moisture

Re: Individual Averages

VintageVideos
Ah ok thanks. No promises but I'll try to catch up soon...

Re: Individual Averages

Are you planning another one yet?

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
Yes indeed and it is not far away. Mind you that's what they say about the next Northern Rail train as well!

Re: Individual Averages

PattiforPM
..Well I got me a fine wife, I got me an ole fiddle...

Re: Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
I am having a night of insomnia so I decided to get up and update this table.
Only Ryan is currently averaging above 8. The average average (I'm sure there must be a proper name for that!) rose from 7.43 to 7.47 since the last update. However I am confident that it will have fallen when I do the next update.
Nice to see Doc visiting this section again.  It is still my intention to do some sort of 'Have You Rated It Guide' as the other hosts have done. I will update the other table once I have slept.