Individual Averages

Old Grey Whistler
As we are now a fair way through this process, I thought it was time to produce the table below. I have set the bar quite low and included anyone who has rated a minimum of 33% of the routines, which currently equates to 5 or more. Mojo has actually submitted 5 comments but only 4 scores, but if he would like to return to Life Is What You Make It and leave a score then I will happily add him to the table. The table is in alphabetical order as it is not a competition. So far 25 people have rated at least one dance. The average score rating is 7.59.
Name Ratings High Low 10's Average
AC/PD 14 10 5 2 7.62
Dancer 6 10 7 2 8.50
Doc 13 10 5 1 7.42
Everything's Rosie 11 10 4 1 7.45
Gorgeous Daze 15 10 3.5 1 7.35
Legsfan 15 10 4 3 7.93
Mikey 15 10 5 1 7.43
Old Grey Whistler 15 9.5 4.5 0 7.88
PansLegs 8 9.5 2 0 6.81
Patti For PM 15 10 4 1 7.37
Ryan 15 10 4.5 3 7.98
Suefan 15 10 2 2 6.97
The Rubberband Man 10 10 5 3 8.20
Vintage Videos 10 9 5 0 7.06

Re: Individual Averages

Great to see you have upgraded to HTML . Lets hope some of the guys come back and get their personnel contributions up to the 15 sets of ratings mark. By that i mean Pans fans comment on Legs and visa versa. The miscellaneous section is a really splendid addition to OFTDs and i encourage all to take part.

Re: Individual Averages

PattiforPM
Damn you OGW you talented traitor, now I'm all alone