Is she or isnt she ?

 2 questions about Pauline. Is she wearing a wig in the Yarborough and peoples `Dont stop the music`? The previous week Sue and Gill were sporting similar wigs in `Aint gonna stand for it`, but of course they were obvious wigs. Maybe Flick bought a job lot. Also in `Aint gonna stand for it`was Pauline wearing a hair extention ? These are the kind of questions that torment my mind when times are a bit slow. Im not much good when it comes to hair, i didnt even realise Sue was wearing a wig in Lennons `Starting over` 6 screen version till last week, i thought she had had a mad back comb session, thanks to Dave and the oracle for pointing that one out to me,doh.

Re: Is she or isnt she ?

Dave
Morning Ryan....just catching up ...Pauline was wearing a wig in the Yarborough People routine. The costume department went through a phase of using them ! Shame really as the sweet Burmese lady always had beautiful shiney locks.....poor girl pulled the short straw that week ! Oracle says it was definitely a syrup as hair extensions wernt around really in the late 70s early 80s.....tjho Boy George used to sport a mess of something !! Hi Ho...off to work I go (munching a bacon butty.....bit late today) You seemed a bit down last night....cheer up....sure normal service and banter will resume once Jez gets his probs sorted......the boys will be back in town..(oops...and of course the womenfolk too !)    Have a good day if you can....Dave and Oracle !

Re: Is she or isnt she ?

Suefan
I think I'd say yes to your first poser Ryan, although I don't see why Pauline should have needed one.  I do like the costumes in that Highland Fling.  Not such a fan of "Aint Gonna Stand For It" but  Sue's wig is kinda good.

Re: Is she or isnt she ?

Kace
ryan pauline wore the same wig on dont stop the music as anneka did in japanese boy
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Is she or isnt she ?

Kace ive just checked out what youve said, well done on spotting that. Dont know if its the same but its mighty close.

Re: Is she or isnt she ?

Just realised that Patti wore that funny lilac wig on `Its my turn` Diana Ross. So thats 3 consecutive weeks the wig basket was raided. 15,22,29 Jan 1981.

Re: Is she or isnt she ?

Suefan
I thought those things hibernated.
Suefan