JUST CHAT

Hi YMG,
Im all for making things better, my only worry about this though is getting enough people to use it. The comment board now is sort of ok, i mean its something we are all used to, will the widget be user friendly and easy to use?

My self, i have plenty to say about our ladies and ive got a few topics lined up, starting tonight.

Ill look foward to hearing further from you regarding this matter.

Ryan.

Re: Widget discussion

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Ryan: good thinking: I'm trying to make this as painless to use as possible, to encourage everyone to use it. How did you find the registering process?
I know there's always a rusk introducing a different system, but I think the volume and level of discussion is outgrowing the blogpost comments system.
Thanks for your thoughts.
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Widget discussion

Hi YGM,

With only about 4 or 5 people regulary using the comments board, do you think having a discussion board would encourage more people to write in? It's so important to me that it must be as clear and consise as the message board as we are all so used to it. If you think it would get more people writing in, then go for it. But at the minute for me the jury is still out. I hope ive not started to sound too negative.

I found the registering process to be more simple than posting a comment because i dont have to keep signing in, and the code image is easier to read than the one thats on the comment boards.

Maybe im starting to sound more positive again.

Cheers
Ryan.

Re: Widget discussion

Young Mister Grace
Hi Ryan: thanks for all observations, negative or positive: it's all useful for me in the trying to make this forum a success.
Comments and discussions in the topics have gone far beyond what that systems is designed for: namely, discussions of individual posts. I'm hoping this forum will male it easier to follow discussions that have been bouncing around between different comment threads up to now.
Thanks again, and keep it up!
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Widget discussion

Patti'sdaughter
I think it's a really good idea.     It will be easier to use and see other peoples comments good or bad.

Thank you so much Young Mister Grace.  amy x
amy x

Re: Widget discussion

PattiforPM
Hi All,  I agree this is a good idea.  I assume when finalised there would be a link on the homepage to forums.  I particularly like the idea of the threads focusing discussion as we have tended to wander a bit in the past!  See how I managed not to argue with Ryan this time too

Re: Widget discussion

By the way guys, i`ll start a blogger account this week.

Re: Widget discussion

Patti'sdaughter
We uploaded the tiswas video and sent it to YMG today.
amy x

Re: Widget discussion

  Great stuff, is it much longer than the youtube/one thats on here version. I hope so. I`d love to know what happened to my girl. Did your mum escape without any more flans.

Re: Widget discussion

Patti'sdaughter
It finishes at the very end.  my Mum and Lulu stood there for abit.  I have pic's will change my pic to show you.
amy x

Re: Widget discussion

 I noticed kaceys little remark trying to get that john dude to keep Sue out of the points. She is the cheeky one out of you two defo.

Re: Widget discussion

Patti'sdaughter
Yes she is.  Lol.  Kace is at mine she staying till sunday.  She said that she was going to bribe John into putting Sue last.  Which is unfair.  The pic is of my Mum and Lulu.  Don't know how my Mum got it though.
amy x

Re: Widget discussion

 Ymg has fixed that brokem link i asked about. I`ve just watched it again.` I aint gonna stand for it`by Stevie Wonder. Its one of my favs, do you like it. Patti`s hair is nice like that all long. Sue and Gill have cool wigs also. Love the way Pauline and Gill crawl about. Nice ending from Patti that back arch looked very hard to do !

Re: Widget discussion

Patti'sdaughter
I like the song and the dancing is good.  It's not that hard to do.  If you look carefully you see my Mum moves her right hand as she pulls her hair.  Not to sure about the leather straps.  And it's good that you noticed my Mum this time.
amy x

Re: Widget discussion

  Amy call me Mr thicky but where do i see this picture you just wrote about.

Re: Widget discussion

Patti'sdaughter
On my avatar.  You have a pic of Sue.  Mines of my Mum and Lulu after being flanned.
amy x

Re: Widget discussion

im crap at this kinda stuff. your avatar pic is still of you and your sister. do i have to do any thing else. help !!!!!

Re: Widget discussion

Patti'sdaughter
Can you see it now?
amy x

Re: Widget discussion

Patti'sdaughter
Sign out then back in that usually works.
amy x

Re: Widget discussion

Patti'sdaughter
You see it now?