Jez....tune in...

Dave
Hi Jez, a few days have passed now since we have had a post or any kind of comment from you, Well tonights the night we "geeks" have waited for...viewing of the greatest show on earth,and the best genre of its musical content. I cannot believe that you will not be watching this tonight....after all the work you have done on this subject . Please rejoin us on this blog,your comments are always welcome reading to me...and after possibly some great tv programming tonight (who knows !) who better to give us some unique insights and reviews of the proceedings than your goodself ! So come on friend,forget what has annoyed you, (if thats what has happened...I have no idea of what occurred ) and let us hear from you one way or the other....being repetative I know, but your presence is missed .       Dave

Re: Jez....tune in...

JEZ
hi dave ,thanks for your nice comments as always to me ,they are very much appreciated ,ive not gone very far mate im back now,i shall be sky plussing totp tonite as im doing a bit of voluntary work with mencap when it is on tv ,im hoping though there will be some hidden gems of clips on the documentary bit i know they plan to show stealers wheel clip stuck in the middle from 1973 which is a recent recovery so im told but i remember seeing this on mike reads pop quiz in 1982 so i dont know where its been hiding since ,catch up with u later my friend

Re: Jez....tune in...

Dave
I am always seemingly way behind on the catching up on the threads !  Jez ....YOUR BACK !!  Yes !! Great result pal...please dont disappear into the Bermuda Triangle again.....its not the same ( as Ive said umpteen times before !) without the Jez Factor.... Looking forward to tonights telly...we are actually going to watch it as a family,which is a first ! But my offspring are curious to see what their parents found and still find so fascinating about the show and the leggy entertainers from the "Olden Days".....cheek ! My daughters comment ! So getting the popcorn in, Diet cokes, wine and beer (or whatever) and preparing for maybe not such A Quiet Night In,.....off to work,a late start today...catch up later mate......Dave.

Re: Jez....tune in...

PattiforPM
Drum Roll....Welcome back Jez, great to hear from you again.  Without sounding too pathetic, spare a thought for those of us watching Hockey Night in Canada

Re: Jez....tune in...

Dave
Hope something can be resolved for you so that you dont miss out Mr P.....whos playing in the hockey match ? Just keep an eye out for Patti nipping in and out weilding her hockey stick !!    Dave

Re: Jez....tune in...

PattiforPM
Thanks Dave, don't worry I've whined so much I think YMG et al have me covered.  I just like to get as much sympathy as possible (that's what my wife and coworkers say too!)  Have a good day

Re: Jez....tune in...

Dave
You too....catch up soon .         Dave

Re: Jez....tune in...

Kace
just thought p4pm wonder if it wil b on bbc iplayer? on internet things usualy r but few days after. we r sorry u cant watch it x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Jez....tune in...

Brits 1, Ex-pats 0.

 Sorry dude couldnt help it, of course i hope you get to see these gems. I might dig out my hooped colured tank top and flaired jeans with those fist patches sewed on, tacky shiny 3 inch high shoes with a silver buckle on top put on a shoulder length wig and have a ride round on my orange chopper bike first to get me in the mood. WE LOVE 1976, yeahhhhh.

Re: Jez....tune in...

Kace
why u not ave long hair now? teeheehee
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Jez....tune in...

My hair is really short now, in those days it was long , it was the fashion, god the fashion then really sucked.

Re: Jez....tune in...

Kace
lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Jez....tune in...

Still pulled the girls though, they all loved the young Ryanmeister.

Re: Jez....tune in...

Kace
lol bet u culdnt grow ur hair long now. bet u ave homers hair. only jokin
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Jez....tune in...

Kace
think u suld al put a pic of ursels in 1976 on a thread it b realy cool. it b like ur back watchin totps in 76 x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Jez....tune in...

Wouldnt want long hair anyway. I once bleached my hair back in the 90s, what a divvy i looked.

Re: Jez....tune in...

Kace
why u do that? i wana c pic please please please. pretty please wit cherry on top (not cherry gillespie)
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Jez....tune in...

Thinking back it was about the time Eminem first started, so it was proberly only about 10 years ago, my wife at the time just cryed with laughter. It only lasted about a week though, it was a holiday hair thing, i shaved it off before i went back to work, they would have slaughted me.

Re: Jez....tune in...

Kace
lol omg! ur nuts ur hair culd ave fallen out. just thought u been a mod n a skin head. lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Jez....tune in...

At least i never went down the perm for men route. I sometimes have one of those funny goattie beards now and again these days. Depends how im feeling, last year i didnt shave for about 6 weeks and i had a beard like jesus. Again it looked stupid, my sister who i hadnt seen for ages said i looked like like a t***, so out came the razor.