Jez where are you ?

 Ive noticed that our good friend Jez has not posted anything for 48 hours now. This is most unusual and i am missing the old boy. I can only assume that he is having technical problems with his computer, as he is not answering my emails. I know him well enough to know he wouldnt do something daft like leave us for the darkside. Im missing the banter with him.

Re: Jez where are you ?

remotecontrol
Yeah, I hope its nothing serious , come back soon Jez.

Re: Jez where are you ?

PattiforPM
Hey Jez our Camel looks pretty goofy with just a back end, I need you back.  An animal that craps and doesn't eat or think is just no good

Re: Jez where are you ?

Dave
   Jez......youve been missing for a few days now and I just hope that you are alright....its a bit like the Bermuda Triangle....one minute you were there, and then you disappeared ! Someone suggested you might be having computer probs...if thats the case I hope you can get it fixed soon as your attendance is sorely missed....think its fair to say that without the Jez imput the blog is a little incomplete sometimes.....besides I think Ryan is missing you !!!!     Dave.

Re: Jez where are you ?

Dave im 99% sure my good friend has got computer problems, has hes not answering emails. I know he was defo struggling Monday night with it. I hope he gets it fixed by the say Saturday night, thats the night we planned to have fun and jollies on the forum, might have to shelve it now, not the same without my staightman. Yeah i miss his input a lot and hope hes back soon.

Re: Jez where are you ?

Kace
yeah jez ur best bud is missin u
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Jez where are you ?

Suefan
Yes indeed Jez is much missed.  His take on things adds considerably to the mix.

Re: Jez where are you ?

JEZ
just like to say a big thank you folks for those very kind words ,and an extra big thank you to ryan for his abbusive reply to my first e mail to him .lol. last week was one of those weeks when things didnt go as plain sailing for jezza as he normally likes ,first my computer playing up on monday night ,i missed my daily fix of one for the dads ,and wednesday was a bit of a bummer it was like a scene off casualty in the room where i work with the old people a couple of them were taken ill ,999 was called paramedics and ambulence people were in the room ,i tried to distract the other clients by doing a music quiz amongst the chaos, bad mistake coz 2 of the oldies were nearly fighting with their walking sticks over a question about mary hopkins ,so i decided to smoothe it over by playing indoor bowls which started another row with 2 others about whos turn it was next to bowl ,i decided i needed my break as i was getting a little stressed at this point and was about to do the daily write up files .so i went outside for a ciggie and i started to come out with stupid things ,a woman walked past me with her dog and smiled so i said good morning love ,and it was 4pm in the afternoon at this stage ,i think she thought i was a young patient from the home with early alzheimers coz she quickly walked off ,feeling a bit stupid at saying that to her i went back in work ,and the hairdresser who visits the place says to me were all in mourning upstairs over elizabeth taylor ,and it did not register with me who she meant ,and i said to her oh what a shame what bedroom was she in ,i thought she was talking about a resident upstairs ,she looked at me also as i had lost the plot ,i was glad to sign out at 5 oclock my brain was mushed ,so i was catching the bus that day and i waited for nearly an hour and no bus ,by this time i had been out for 10 hours for a seven hour shift ,luckily i spotted a cheshire vehicle way down the road that drops the day care off so i legged it down the road before they drove off and they got me back into town ,i then went my mums to cook her tea etc to be met by her saying oh i dont feel well .now what was i saying on this thread oh yes thanks everyone for your comments

Re: Jez where are you ?

JEZ
see ive only been back an hour and im already writing my useless drivel ,you will soon be wishing my computer had stayed broken

Re: Jez where are you ?

PattiforPM
Great to see you back Jez although it sounds like you had a trying week, even for you!  Sorry I have to go to work now but everyone will be chuffed to see you back as you know (esp Ryan despite his rudery!)

Re: Jez where are you ?

Yeah Jez, normal service can now resume on here.  You are a bit of a human disaster zone, rather like Frank Spencer, but when it comes to this stuff your the main man as far as im concerned. Your dry wit, knowledge and sense of fun have been missed, and im happy your back dude. Just dont start doing your gypsy Jez act again, it jinxed you.

Re: Jez where are you ?

JEZ
RYAN ,i see in your future an e mail coming your way very soon my son

Re: Jez where are you ?

Dave
Jez dear friend I would like to add my welcome home(!) comments to everyone elses.....t hat special Jez touch has certainly been missed. After reading your catalogue of events I have to saythat I am full of admiration for you.....it seems that whatever life has thrown at you (many a curved ball by your own admission !) you bounce back in a very philisophical and often comedic manner......I dont know how you do it sometimes but I think it makes you the popular chap that you are !Anyway, enough mush for now! Let the Jez factor recommence !!   Dave.