Just to say "thank You".....

Sue Menhenick
This has become such an incredible site for every one who has great memories of the late 60s through to the late 80s. The  contributions from all involved are exceptional and to coin a phrase from YMG, "You have all done really well !"  The time and effort you all continue to provide with the research and comments are fantastic and on behalf of all of us involved over those golden years....a big" thank you " to everyone. I hope that with BBC4 repeating TOTPs,its a chance to go remember some of those great songs (and maybe some more forgetful ones!) that made up the charts of that time.....I know from reading this blog that you all have your favourites. ! Whether you are are Pans People, Ruby Flipper or a Legs and Co fan, you do us all a great compliment  and credit by keeping those years of TOTPs alive,so once again...thank you.   All good things to every one....special thanks to YMG...Suefan...Pattiforpm...Dug5y...Jez (memory man!) and to the many others who are so committed to this developing forum. A very big thank you to Ryan who was there at the very beginning and continues to make this a unique site !        Enjoy the repeats everyone !    Sue Menhenick.

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

PattiforPM
Is today "Angel Day" or something?  Wow how great is it to see a comment from Dee Dee and Sue on the same day?  Thankyou Sue for coming to this humble tribute blog and encouraging us this way.  I want you to know that although I am obviously a Patti fanatic I hold the whole Troupe of Legs & Co and all the other TOTP dancers in extremely high regard and am just blown away that you would make such kind comments here.  Thanks so much for taking the time to write and as I have said before it is a tribute to YMG's long hours of work on this site and to the time others, perhaps especially Ryan, have spent spreading the word.  Also you must know Ma'am that you are at present way ahead in the popularity stakes!!  Thanks again for the years of enjoyment you have given to so many and for your greeting and kind words.  I just heard a bang, was that Ryan swooning?

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

remotecontrol
Wow. I am speechless

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Dave
i  dont know if Ryan is still passed out on the floor or not,but would just like to intervene and say thank you for the all the entertainment and fantastic performances you and your colleagues have provided for us.....memorable years for me personally !  But more than that, its really kind of you to take time out to voice your thoughts on this forum. There certainly are some very committed people here who use their talents and knowledge to their utmost and provide some great entertainment for the rest of us.... as you are no doubt aware,this is a positive blog, that to quote you ...celebrates those Golden Years,and everyone is invited to contribute with their bit. Glad you approve of us and I hope you might consider to stay in touch with us from time to time......so its a BIG thank you to you Sue !         Dave.

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Hey hi Sue again, didnt expect this. No Dave i havent passed out on the floor as im in the unique postion of every now and again being able to converse with this wonderful lady. I know for a fact she visits our blog and forum and after our early problems on here when things got a bit silly, she is most impressed with the good vibes that we are creating on here nowdays. Yes its a good feeling to have Sue and Dee Dee writing to send there good wishes and support to us on here. I could write about 3000 words right now to you Sue and tell you what you mean to me, but there again why should i let this lot read the sentimental mush that id write. Thankyou once again Sue for visiting us, hope to write to you again later in the year, RYAN x

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

JEZ
thank you very much sue for your kind words ,i cant believe our luck today ,but the praise on here goes to ryan without is continued efforts at making this blog a success we wouldent be where we are now and i know he is your number one fan so i think the bloke deserves a big thank you from us all

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Hi Sue, thanks for dropping by.  You have sure made this a red letter day for all your fans and your kind words are most appreciated.  Do keep in touch and if you ever find yourself behind the bike sheds don't forget to bring that hockey stick with you!

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

PattiforPM
I think I'll keep commenting on this Thread just to make sure it stays near the top of the pile where it belongs.  SueFan I would just about die if there was a posting from Sue teasing you for a change!

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Suefan
I can't wait.
Hi again Sue.  Now I know, like the rest of us, you'll not want P4pm to keel over but that must be a suggestion too good to pass up.......

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Kace
cool ur amazin n its great ryan told u bout 1 4 the dads
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

lulupatti&sue
Hello Sue, its good you have posted such kind words to everyone and show you support YMGs blog and forum. Which I am sure he is very pleased after all the hard work he has done, and everyone else.

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Young Mister Grace
Looks like I chose the wrong evening to be away.

Thanks for visiting, Sue, and for your kind words of encouragement.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Legs
Nice one Sue! X
lovely legs

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Dug5y-02

Crikey!  Just back from a short holiday and I find that Sue has actually taken the time to comment on the Blog!  Can't quite believe it but would be so delighted if it is genuine - and she even mentioned me as well!!  Thanks so much for your kind words, Sue.  So glad that you appreciate the effort that everybody takes in making this the best Blog in the business!  All down to YMG who I will always be indebted to.

The days of PP, RF and L&C were certainly the halcyon times of TOTP.  Long before MTV and multi channels existed, my friends and I used to eagerly await every Thursday evening at 7:30 to see which pop acts would be on (whilst I secretly only tuned in to watch the dancers!!).  Sue was always my favourite back then and still is now.  Oh to have her personal autograph like the lucky Ryan!!
Dug5y

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Suefan
As you say Dug5y, Ryan is a lucky chap but I'd be more than happy with a little goddess-like teasing!

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Dave
Hi Legs....thought you had disappeared for good...havent heard from you in a while. Great post from Sue eh? (I am not in the doubting Thomas sector !) Also check out the new pics of Sue that Ryan has kindly posted ....she looks great each one is slightly different.Fantastic !    Dave

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Yes it is good to hear from Legs again, even if it was only one sentence, if i recall he was also a fan of the wonderful Sue.

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

PattiforPM
I think we all are now Ryan

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

Legs
Cheers Dave & Ryan and i agree with P4PM, the Sue appreciation factor has risen! I hope the mad ramblings over (the lovely) Dee Dee's post hasn't put any other troupe or forum members saying hello at least. It's a dead subject now but for the sake of the forum, i hope we continue our good natured appreciation and not get flooded with cranky obsession.

I had the pleasure of meeting the Wilde last year & she is just great in person, her husband Henry was a delight too, both down to earth as you can get. Still didn't stop me blushing like a shy 5 year old tho. . .

lovely legs

Re: Just to say "thank You".....

late night viewer
Thanks for the kind words Sue regarding the OFTD website. As you are undoubtedly aware there are the odd one or two fans of yours on here! Your contribution to the dance troupes that appeared on TOTPs over the years is with out equal. It shows a versatility that cannot be matched by the other performers.

I commend you for being the undisputed ‘super trouper’ and I hope that you make a return visit so that you can delight us once again with that trademark twirling, such poise and balance; but now only through the written word of course.
123