Kaleidoscope: A Merry Parkside Christmas 7 Dec

Kaleidoscope: A Merry Parkside Christmas 7 Dec

The Rubberband Man
Kaleidoscope have announced their annual Christmas event in Birmingham on 7 December 2019

Full details of what's on show and how to order tickets :-

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/a-merry-parkside-christmas-tickets

Re: Kaleidoscope: A Merry Parkside Christmas 7 Dec

Thanks for the heads-up TRBM. I'm booked.

Re: Kaleidoscope: A Merry Parkside Christmas 7 Dec

Gorgeous Daze
Thanks once again TRBM. Another click on the green button.

Re: Kaleidoscope: A Merry Parkside Christmas 7 Dec

Everything'sRosie
This should be a really fun event. Lots of music. Still no mention of the Bowie Lift Off clip though, I'm starting to think it was not retrievable after all. Lunchtime down The Eagle for mulled wine sounds good.
Queens of My Soul