Kaleidoscope Event 6th October 2018 (Madeline Smith special)

Kaleidoscope Event 6th October 2018 (Madeline Smith special)

The schedule and registration are now available for the irregular Kaleidoscope October Event to be held at the Parkside Building, Birmingham City University. A day devoted to the versatile Madeline Smith, I admit I'm a little dubious as to how much overall enjoyment will be found in the screenings, but the interview with her is bound to be interesting. And of course the social side is always worth going along for, even if this time the OFTD contingent may be fewer than average.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/truly-maddy-deeply-an-event-celebrating-the-career-of-madeline-smith-tickets-49391218464?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

Re: Kaleidoscope Event 6th October 2018 (Madeline Smith special)

Everything'sRosie
I wondered what had happened to this as there was no mention on the FB page. Seems ages since the last event. I will be coming.

Re: Kaleidoscope Event 6th October 2018 (Madeline Smith special)

Thanks for the link GD. Ive just registered. The Madeline interview certainly will be the highlight of what looks like an average show.

Re: Kaleidoscope Event 6th October 2018 (Madeline Smith special)

The Rubberband Man
Sadly I'm unable to make it this time
Shame as I'd have liked to hear what Madeline Smith has to say.

Re: Kaleidoscope Event 6th October 2018 (Madeline Smith special)

Doc
Working all day, so can't make it.

Re: Kaleidoscope Event 6th October 2018 (Madeline Smith special)

Sadly only 3 OFTD's going to this. As a warm-up to meeting Maddie on Saturday, and as ive not watched it for many a year, i think a viewing of `The Vampire Lovers` might be in order. There is a beautiful crystal clear HD version on YouTube if anyone is interested. Lots of pretty woman, famous actors and plenty of flesh on show. A must for all Hammer Horror fans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsrLr3-aTXE

Re: Kaleidoscope Event 6th October 2018 (Madeline Smith special)

Everything'sRosie
Seen The Vampire Lovers many times but I'll check out that YT upload. I might take my copy of Live And Let Die along on Saturday as Maddy is prepared to sign anything in return for a donation to one of her favourite charities.
Queens of My Soul