Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
112 messages Options
1 ... 3456
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

PattiforPM
Yes fascinating insider details Sue, thanks so much for sharing all of this.  I hope there are more outtakes and rehearsals to be seen
Some Dancers who gave a good time, broke all the rules, played all the fools, yeah yeah yeah they blew our minds
JEZ
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

JEZ
Just out of interest ,did anyone ask ,or was a reason given ,why the show featuring pans people was canceled at the last moment ,last Saturday.
JEZ
Doc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Doc
Quality not good enough!
An adolesence with dream girls once every Thursday and twice if I was lucky.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

RYAN
Administrator
In reply to this post by JEZ
Yes thats the first thing i asked Chris Perry. His reply was because the footage was in such poor condition, they felt they'd shelve it instead.
RYAN
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Legsfan
The screengrab looked very good. I was very surprised.
Devoted to Pan's People & Legs & Co.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

The Rubberband Man
It might have come down to a toss up between seeing Legs & Co's bloopers or the Pan's People thing, and Legs & Co won. There's only so much time available on the day to squeeze everything in.
All bound for Lulu Land
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

RYAN
Administrator
They were suggesting that they would tidy up the Legs & Co blooper/rehearsal stuff and show them again next year (which i doubt they will). They had only just received them and didn't have time to edit them properly. As these came from the BBC, i am hopeful other clips may follow.

Logic tells me that routines wouldn't always run smoothly and dress rehearsal footage would also be filmed. Its just a case of how much of that footage ended up on the cutting room floor. I guess 99.5% of it suffered that fate, but im happily settle for the remaining 0.5%.

RYAN
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Legsfan
I hope the Legs stuff is shown next year. I am 100% certain more footage exists.
Devoted to Pan's People & Legs & Co.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Mikey
There are now some vague details regarding the 11th August show at the BFI, nothing that seems that music related at the mo, guess we will know more soon.

https://whatson.bfi.org.uk/Online/default.asp?BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::permalink=missingbelievedwipedkaleidoscope&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=
♥♥♥♥ Cherry, Louise, Patti and Ruth Alliance ♥♥♥♥

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Legsfan
The second I saw the words David Hamilton, that guaranteed my attendance.
I'll be there.

Thanks for the link Mikey.
Devoted to Pan's People & Legs & Co.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Mikey
Well he was on good form last year, if that is anything to go by. Would still like to see the rest of the line up before deciding on going.
♥♥♥♥ Cherry, Louise, Patti and Ruth Alliance ♥♥♥♥

Doc
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Doc
In reply to this post by Mikey
Another chance to watch Medico! (surely not the one shown at Stourbridge a few years back?).
An adolesence with dream girls once every Thursday and twice if I was lucky.
1 ... 3456