Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

PattiforPM
Yes fascinating insider details Sue, thanks so much for sharing all of this.  I hope there are more outtakes and rehearsals to be seen

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

JEZ
Just out of interest ,did anyone ask ,or was a reason given ,why the show featuring pans people was canceled at the last moment ,last Saturday.

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Doc
Quality not good enough!

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Yes thats the first thing i asked Chris Perry. His reply was because the footage was in such poor condition, they felt they'd shelve it instead.

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Legsfan
The screengrab looked very good. I was very surprised.

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

The Rubberband Man
It might have come down to a toss up between seeing Legs & Co's bloopers or the Pan's People thing, and Legs & Co won. There's only so much time available on the day to squeeze everything in.

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

They were suggesting that they would tidy up the Legs & Co blooper/rehearsal stuff and show them again next year (which i doubt they will). They had only just received them and didn't have time to edit them properly. As these came from the BBC, i am hopeful other clips may follow.

Logic tells me that routines wouldn't always run smoothly and dress rehearsal footage would also be filmed. Its just a case of how much of that footage ended up on the cutting room floor. I guess 99.5% of it suffered that fate, but im happily settle for the remaining 0.5%.

Re: Kaleidoscope Music Event - 2nd June 2018

Legsfan
I hope the Legs stuff is shown next year. I am 100% certain more footage exists.