L&C routines that included Floyd

Kace
Hi Guy's, heres a new thread that should be fun. lets see if we can name all the L&C routines that included Floyd. Along with the year if possible.
I will start you off.

23rd December 1976 I Wish by Stevie Wonder. Floyd danced behind a screen on this routine.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: L&C routines that included Floyd

Travolta and Newton John `your the one that i want`---25/5/78. Looking cool in his shirt.

Re: L&C routines that included Floyd

PattiForPM
Both scenes from "The Stud" movie included FLoyd and were released in 1978 I believe

Re: L&C routines that included Floyd

Kace
night fever danced by floyd and 3 other guys with aunt patti, gill, pauline and rosie. 1978/1979
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: L&C routines that included Floyd

Andrew Gold `Lonely Boy` april 77

  Great routine from mainly Patti and floyd

Re: L&C routines that included Floyd

Patti'sdaughter
Sylvester's You Make Me Feel. 1979
amy x

Re: L&C routines that included Floyd

long time no here from amy are you ok

Re: L&C routines that included Floyd

Patti'sdaughter
Next To Me from 77 had Floyd in.
amy x

Re: L&C routines that included Floyd

Is he not also dancing with Gill in Summer Nights.

Re: L&C routines that included Floyd

Floid Fan
Well, as young Mr Grace would say 'You've all done very well.'- better than Wikipedia which states on its Ruby Flipper page that Floyd was invited back for two routines: 'You Make me Feel (Mighty Real)' and 'Lonely Boy', so I've learnt something new here.
The only thing I can add is that if you look at the 25/05/78 edition the one where he dances in 'You're the One that I Want' I believe the first song is the Real Thing's 'Let's Go Disco' and while the Real Thing are up on stage, the camera cuts several times to the front of the audience where Legs and Co and Floyd are dancing, seemingly bending in with the audience.
Carl

Re: L&C routines that included Floyd

Floid Fan
An interesting question is did Philip ever return and dance with Legs and Co. It seems not???
Carl