L is for Louise

Ive moved this Louise screen cap thread to the picture section, seems the ideal place for it.

**DONT FORGET PANS PEOPLE FANS, YOU CAN ALSO START A SCREEN CAP THREAD TO YOUR FAVOURITE DANCER ON OFTDs.**

We need Babs,Ruth,Flick,Dee Dee,Andi,Mary,Lee.

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

BeautifulBabs
good thread Ryan can't believe she's gone in a lot of ways she was my favourite Pan and a lovely message from Sue today about what Louise said at the baton change.
Good pics will dig out some of my own tomorrow

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

Yes it was nice to hear from Sue, it kinda sweetened the pill somehow. You know what, ive been watching Pans People clips all night since i heard this sad news. Being primarily a Legs & Co fan, its just brings home to me how much ive neglected Pans People on here. Some of those early routines before the days of Sue, when i first got into TOTPs dancers were superb.
   Take for example `You`re So Vain`. That would rival any routine Legs had done, actually watching that again tonight brought home to me just how ground breaking these girls were. Go back even further, `Im A Man` was another that broke the mould to some degree. Heres four more pics of the lovely Louise in Pans action.

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

They certainly were revolutionary and are still icons as we all know.  Here are a  couple of B&W pics of the lovely Louise, for at least one of which I have to thank the venerable Mishmash:

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

Kace
This post was updated on .
After hearing the sad news. I would like 2 dedicate this song to Louise as I think you were amazing. Its Eric Clapton's  Wonderful Tonight xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUSzL2leaFM
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

Thats a really nice thought Kace, quite an apt title of song for Louise xx

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

Never in doubt she was bigger than the first man on the moon.

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

Adorable Gillusion
That's sweet of you Kace, very sad flicking through Ryan's tribute pictures whilst Wonderful Tonight is playing in the background

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

Suefan
Thank you for starting this thread Ryan in tribute to a lovely classy lady in every sense.

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

74benja81
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

XxXx

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

BeautifulBabs
If someone gets the chance please can they post a gorgeous pic/screenshots of her from the short bit of Jimmy Mack that exists in colour in some compilation clip. She has lighter brown hair in that one.
Can't find it at the moment

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

mishmash

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

mishmash

Here you go babs

cheers AG- will dig out more of tomorrow when more time

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

Ive moved this Louise screen cap thread to the picture section, seems the ideal place for it.

**DONT FORGET PANS PEOPLE FANS, YOU CAN ALSO START A SCREEN CAP THREAD TO YOUR FAVOURITE DANCER  ON OFTDs. **

We need Babs,Ruth,Flick,Dee Dee,Andi,Mary,Lee.

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

Andeebee

Louise models Hildebrands cotten bib shorts and jacket Cotton knit top and knee high boots

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

Re: Pic tribute to Louise Clarke

VintageVideos

Yesterday....
If I only had one love yours would be the one I'd choose
123