LEGS ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Date of transmission.  Artist.                           Song title.

02/12/76        SOMEBODY TO LOVE     QUEEN
16/12/76        STYLISTICS                  YOULL NEVER GET TO HEAVEN.
10/02/77        HEATWAVE                   BOOGIE NIGHTS.
03/03/77        DAVID BOWIE               SOUND AND VISION.
04/08/77        DONNA SUMMER           I FEEL LOVE (3rd dance)
07/08/80        ODYSSEY                      USE IT UP AND WEAR IT OUT

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Dave
Hi Ryan...just a quick glance at the routines list in the blog and 2 of the numbers are there.....After the Love has gone...Earth Wind and Fire...2010 December heading,and Dont Leave me this Way..2010 July heading....do check,i may be wrong. Also you are right re videobam, I shall just have to put my patient head on !!   Dave

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Cheers Dave for that, i will amend it.

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Dave
Still browsing through and Fanfare for the Common man is there..March 2011....I was sure the Streissand number Woman in Love was also there but cant seem to find it,though it is on You Tube....one of my favs that one....Dave

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

late night viewer
I have downloaded 'Woman in Love' routine almost certainly from here. And I think 'I Wish' by Stevie Wonder is hidden somewhere around these parts as well.

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Dave
Hi LNV.....this is proving to be fun just going thru the routines blog ! I too was sure I had seen Woman in Love on here....but it seems I cant see for looking as they say !   Dave

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

ryan i know you dont like the backing dancer routines but if you have time could you possibly do another list of these or add them to your list ,these are not on the blog ,red light spells danger ,billy ocean ,can you handle it ,sharon redd and the closing credits of stars on 45 , i would like to see these on there ,many thanks

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Hi Ryan, I think this list still needs working on a bit.  Didn't P4pm post "Fanfare......." from Christmas '77 only a short while ago.  I'm sure "My Way" is also on as is the "I Feel Love" you have listed, also from a Dec 77 show.  P4pm also posted Heatwaves "The Groove Line" only about a fortnight ago and "One Nation Under A Groove" he also sent in around Christmas.  From memory this was one I asked for in exchange for "Please Don't Go" which I sent in along with "Dance Dance Dance".  Possibly those later two have been deleted but I can let you have a download link if you need one.  I'm fairly sure "Up the Hill..." and "Chi Mai" have appeared on the blog as well.

Missing ones that I don't see on the list are the couple of "Stars On 45" I've mentioned previously and "Hopelessly Devoted to You".  As for "Use It Up....." the consensus is that a full routine was never broadcast.  HLPR used what little was shown in his "Legs Nostalgia" clip on UTube, albeit to different music.

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Patti'sdaughter
Ryan.  I have about 70% of the routine's you have mentioned.  I am going to upload I Wish by Stevie Wonder as I have a better quality version of this then what is on Youtube.  I am uploading routine's thoough it take's time.

Don't forget Ryan.  If everyone upload's every single routine that Pan's People, Ruby Flipper, Legs & Co and Zoo ever did then the blog will be finished with new routine's.  Don't you think?  That's just my opinion.
amy x

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Patti'sdaughter
Suefan.  I uploaded Chi Mai to YMG last night so it should be on the blog soon.  And I will be uploading the Star's On 45 both routine's sometime next week.  I also have a very good quality video's of Supernature and Up The Hill Backward's.  I will add them to the upload list if you would like.
amy x

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

JEZ
can i just add that there was no full routine done on totp of use it up wear it out the clip they showed was about ten seconds of legs doing a bit of a dance all wearing different coloured outfits whilst totp showed what had been number ones whilst totp had been off the air for strike action ,use it up had already moved down the charts at this stage so totp rules were if going down the charts the single could not be performed on the weekly show ,if legs did a routine to this song on another show i do not know that

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Wished i hadnt started this now. Ive deleted Fanefare and One nation uder a groove.

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Patti'sdaughter
Ryan.  Kace said you said you know what is on the blog in routine's on the back of your hand.  I've re-read the list you have written and the one's that are on the blog I have wrote underneath for you to cross out.

Bo Kirkland.  You're Gonna Get Next To Me.
Commadore's.  Easy.           PattiForPm or Suefan sent this one in.  I'm not sure which one.  Sorry.
Rita Coolridge.  We're All Alone.
Saturday Night Band.  Come On Dance.
KC & The Sunshine Band.  Please Don't Go.               Suefan sent this one in I remember as Gill has a part solo.
Barbara Striesand.  Woman In Love.

I have most of the other's.
amy x

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Patti'sdaughter
Ryan.  Suefan sent in Dance, Dance, Dance because you commented on the comment's part.  It is under Dance, Dance, Dance (Yowsa).  And Please Don't go is definatley there.  Suefan sent this one in.  Woman In Love is there YMG posted that one.
amy x

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Amy im now working backwards through the blog, back later with my findings.

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Patti'sdaughter
Please Don't Go was posted on the 2nd of January by Suefan.  PattiForPM asked for this routine.
Dance, Dance, Dance was posted on the 1st January by Suefan.
amy x

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Patti'sdaughter
I have all of these routine's.  Cha Mai was uploaded yesterday so it is in the list to be posted.  I will upload the rest over the weekend and next week.  I have really good quality one's.
amy x

Re: ROUTINES THAT ARE NOT ON THE BLOG.

Suefan do you know the dates for any of those god awful Stars on 45 things, and Jez any chance of a list and dates for any of the even more god awful backing dancer stuff. Please.