LOUISE CLARKE

rod

LOUISE CLARKE

rod
Remembering Louise today a beautiful lady hope she is with the girls today and her husband Tony 25/8/12   Keep The Faith

Re: LOUISE CLARKE

Everything'sRosie
In the immortal words of Dr Seuss:

"Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened."
Queens of My Soul
rod

Re: LOUISE CLARKE

rod
Easier said then done

Re: LOUISE CLARKE

Dolly

Re: LOUISE CLARKE

mojo2007
Very true but still good advice. A lovely lady.

Re: LOUISE CLARKE

Michael
Hello Rod

Thank you for initiating this thread. I'd fully intended to do something similar, but because I had gigs on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, I simply ran out of time.

Anyway, here's my own little tribute to dear Louise.

Best wishes,

Mickey

PS: I like your avatar. People forget how innovative Eddie Cochran was/still is.

rod

Re: LOUISE CLARKE

rod
    Michael, I like to remember the ladies from Pans as a mark of respect. I didn't think you would forget as you are a massive fan of louise, love the photo you have posted shows Louise in all her glory, beautiful woman, Only happy to oblige with the post for her no one fan. Hanway has Ruth, I myself am a fan of them all.  Cheers Mate keep rocking Keep The Faith     In the words of Eddy  SHE"S SURE FINE LOOKING MAN SHE"S SOMETHING ELSE

Re: LOUISE CLARKE

 I would like to put my name to remembering Louise today, as in any day and every day. She will always be treasured and honoured where beauty and glorious movement are cherished and valued.
 A most beautiful woman at any age of her life, taken from an adoring World much too soon and lost to us. But remembered by those fervent fans.
Louise,- ‘Her beauty will always shine forth, like a Fountain of Snow’ And if that is not original, it does not make it any less true!
Mel

Re: LOUISE CLARKE

Mel
Thank you Rod for this thread. I would like to offer my belated wishes to Louise. All Pans people were very talented, but,Louise stood out for me, she had lots of stage presence and lots of charisma. A sad loss.
M6