LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
LOVE HIT ME   --   Maxine Nightingale
07/04/77  Dancers --  Gill,Lulu,Patti,Pauline,Rosie,Sue
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDBIx-e8AQA
   First of all, can i just say all six dancers in this are just awesome and its a really difficult job to pick one. I must have watched this routine a 100 times and so its always good to spot new things. Ive only just noticed that Lulu puts all four of her fellow boxers on the canvas with her left. I think we can assume by this that she is left handed. By the way Gill decks Lulu with her right.
   `Lulu` is quite irresistible in this and she is my DOTD.

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Colm
Gill may be the champion, but my winner is Lulu.

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Paperboyplod
Gill

A winner in more ways than one.

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Old Bill
Any excuse to watch this again is very welcome over in OB Towers. Love it - a real Flick masterpiece.

Like Ryan says, everyone is spot on. Real knock-out performances all round.

So much going on it's a tad annoying to be missing stuff when the camera is on close-ups. I'd love to see a single wide-shot of the whole dance. And likewise the camera goes back to the Kid while they're still dancing! Sacrilige! Anyways, I should've said that in the dance review.... maybe i did! Can't be bothered to go back and check now (I'd rather just watch the dance again!)

Sue is brilliant. I love her little punch thrown at DKJ as he scampers from the ring. But Lulu is the undisputed champion of the world here.
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Andeebee
Knockout stuff, Lulu is knockout in this for me...

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Doc
It's a battle between Lulu and Gill for me and I think Gill wins on points.

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Lulu for me. A flirter more than a fighter.

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

I know she's only the beaten finalist but I love Lulu's cute but tough performance in this one and after all she does win more bouts than anyone else so she is my DotD too

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
Lulu is sooooo cute in this one, so she gets my vote just ahead of Gill

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Lulu is the obvious choice here, but I like Gill in this one.

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

PaulF
Good fun. Lulu is adorable in this but my DOTD goes to Gill for showing compassion to Pauline with the towel in the corner.
Paul

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

bucksby
Lulu for me, she seems to be having the most fun.
Stu

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Stu
Lulu is as cute as a button here, but is pipped for DOTD with an even cuter performance by my favourite dancer, in what is still my favourite routine.

Pauline gets my vote.

Stuey

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Lulu.

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
All the girls are in great form but Lulu really shines brightly in this one and gets my vote.

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Sue just brilliant in this routine.

Re: LOVE HIT ME (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger