Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

late night viewer
Kace: You have returned to the fold but appearances are still far too infrequent. Stop posing in front of the mirror trying to be your mum and get your pretty little ass back on the forum!

Amy: Almost disappeared off the pop planet. Do you no longer wish to fly the flag for your ultra sexy mum? And give support to lone battling P4PM? In your more thoughtful moments you offer a mature viewpoint well in advance of your years.

LPS: Yes we all know the hard toil you have in bringing up your little ones. I believe you've had a well-deserved week’s rest (hopefully.) Any chance of posting those tantalising videos that you have?

80schick: A list of the clips you have would be most welcome and if you would be kind enough to allow us to see a few of them that will certainly be appreciated. I don't understand whose toes you look to avoid stepping on, I can assure you that the founding members of the forum are nimble enough to side step any on coming trouble! Please keep posting what you will; this is just as much your forum and not just Ryan’s!

I arrive home from another testing day at the office and all I want is to be able to relax watching my favourite internet show, “One for the Dads.”

Can you all please help this late night viewer in keeping a happy go lucky atmosphere on the forum by stop growling at one another!

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Yes i know this forum is for everybody and not just Ryan, all i ask is please people be nice to each other, have a bit of fun, dont take things to seriously, And yes Kace and Amy my two dear friends drop in on old Ryan again and lets have some fun like in the old days, but maybe those days have sadly passed by now

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Kace
im ere x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Yeah but i talkin about the old Saturday night stuff when i used to make minced meat put of you and Amy, it was so easy and great fun.

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

late night viewer
Thanks for that. Where is Miss 'prim and proper' Amy? Has Amy had enough of the big bad blog? I guess for both of you the novelty has worn off, a little?

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Late night viewer i kinda like ya, you seem like a fun sorta guy. Have our paths crossed before on here. I like the way you seem to know us on here, thats good, youve obviously been viewing us for a while. You sound like a guy called Mr M who used to come on here but strangly vanished.

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Kace
doin homewrk. prim n proper i will tel her that. no we not ah enough just been doin coursewrk n school stuf x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Right little bookworms those two, swotting away.

I hope u don rite yer esyays in't funnie langwidge that u use Kace! My english teacher told me off for using the word comfy, "There's no such word..it's comfortable!"

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Kace
i used 2 but got in trouble. so now i ave have to wright it correctly
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Not answering my question then Mr M, sorry i mean Late night viewer ?

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

late night viewer
What question?

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Kace
ryan leave our friend alone.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

the 6th post down on here.

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

late night viewer
Sorry just noticed it. Pages not updating as fast as they should. Yup ya got me! Odd how with a different handle everyone's been ever so nice to me. Makes a change!

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Not much escapes the Ryanmeister, thats why im the gate keeper to this place. Well theres only one question isnt there, WHY did you go ?

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

late night viewer
On that I take the 5th admendment!

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

cop out !

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

late night viewer
I find it's always nice to have in life a few mysterys, left to solve! Don't you think!

Re: Ladies, Sweet Ladies: Wherefore art thou?

Not really, as i say not much escapes me, im quite a good detective anyway, i can solve most things.