Quantcast

Last chance dance

Doubleday
If you missed Sue's last dance, this week's episodes of TOTP are repeated tonight / tomorrow morning on BBC 4 at 0145 / 0220 BST. Plus they seem to be repeating the Guitar Heroes series, some of which are rather good

Re: Last chance dance

Who's That Hurll
Yes, everyone should make sure they have this high quality digital recording in their collection. The thought that it could have been on a yewtreed show is not one that I would want  to contemplate for too long.
WTH

Re: Last chance dance

Doubleday
And what a dance it is ... wonderful music too.

Sue is credited as part of Zoo along with Wesley, Pinky and Tony - who presumably are the three dancers in hats accompanying Wedding Bells earlier in the programme. I wonder who is the possessive bride in the same performance?

Re: Last chance dance

Thats a good point DD. I assume shes part of the Zoo collective, so why no credit for her, yet the 3 geezers do get included. No wonder folk are confused, me more than most, on the Zoo personnel when the end credits just make the situation of identification even more difficult.

Re: Last chance dance

Andeebee
Alot of the Zoo material is not even credited to dancers, just says Zoo