Le bellissime ragazze

Suefan
As some of the older threads won't accept new messages I have started this one.  Feel free to chip in on the girls if you wish but positive feedback only would be nice.

Gill
Watching some of the recently posted routines I've decided to bang the drum for Gill a little louder.  The more I see of her the better she seems to get and, as has already been commented elsewhere on the blog, she certainly deserved the gong for most improved dancer on awards night.  As I'm sure Lulu would testify, Gill was a real knockout.

Re: Le bellissime ragazze

PattiforPM
I just want to say that I am gradually seeing more and more routines by Legs & Co and Pans People (and Ruby Flipper although the numbers are less of course) and I am continually amazed and thrilled at the variety and creativity of the dancers and their master choreographer.  How fortunate we are to have this body of work to recall and revisit.  It is a great way to remember the past and to enjoy music and fashions and bring it all into the present.  My admiration for these people steadily increases

Re: Le bellissime ragazze

Suefan
YMG, many thanks for posting the better quality version of the 'Six Roses'.  That catch in Gill's voice is so endearing.  I think I've read that she was only 17 so no surprise she was nervous.

Re: Le bellissime ragazze

Heard to imagine though there were two younger !
RYAN