Legs Eleven (Well Five-a-side actually)

Suefan
Once again something Pattiforpm wrote has got me going and so, with apologies to the ladies, how about picking your five-a-side team from the squad of seven Legs players.  Which position do you imagine would have suited each girl and why?

So far I've only decided on my striker and she would have to be Patti - sharp, quick, rarely if ever put a foot wrong.

Re: Legs Eleven (Well Five-a-side actually)

Patti'sdaughter
Football?  I don't know anything about football or any other sport's.  Kace will love it though so will wait and she can do mine too.  Sorry Suefan but I'm a girly girl.
amy x

Re: Legs Eleven (Well Five-a-side actually)

PattiforPM
Good one SueFan.  This one does deserve some thought so I'll be back with a world class team anon

Re: Legs Eleven (Well Five-a-side actually)

That's ok Amy.  The idea just came to me when Pattiforpm mentioned having Rosie on the left wing.

I see my easy quiz question has got him stumped though :)  (sorry, sorry, another sporting allusion)

Re: Legs Eleven (Well Five-a-side actually)

OK I'm putting Patti in goal, as she is by far the most reliable person to have as your last line of defence and looks great even covered in mud.  Babs and Gill are at the back(how distracting is that for a poor opposing forward) and Babs can certainly go up front for set pieces (I know, I know).  Sue and Rosie are my forwards giving us speed and agility on the wings and height in the middle.  Lulu is my capable sub, offering many options as she is versatile and a crowd pleaser.

Re: Legs Eleven (Well Five-a-side actually)

Kace
i will leave my football side later when i have my final list
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

I'm betting on Kace's side putting out Ryan's in the first round!

Re: Legs Eleven (Well Five-a-side actually)

Suefan
Sorry for the delay; my side got held up at the ground with all the autograph hunters, but now taking to the pitch we have:

In goal fun-loving Rosie - her svelte form and languid grace should prove to be an excellent show/shot stopper.
At the back the fair Gill - calm under pressure and well capable of handling any situation on her own.
Our midfield general and captain - of course, the energetic Sue, with plenty of stamina to get from end to end and a brilliant all-round grip of the bigger picture.
In attack that natural goal-scoring combination - the agile, quick and accurate Patti and the bubbly Lulu, whose wiggling/wriggling would get her through any opponents defence.
On the subs bench we have two, more than capable replacements for any position, in the enigmatic Pauline and the lissome Anita.
Suefan