Legs Xmas vt's

Suefan
Legs Xmas vt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzv5IWyq8No&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPF5EuqEcyw

I'm sure you will all already have seen these Christmas vt's but has anyone ever seen a version of  Suzy Q's “He’s A Sports PA” that included Legs?

Re: Legs Xmas vt's

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Hi Suefan. The “Nice Legs” clip is already on the blog here. I have the Instant Replay one too, but the quality is too low to be worth posting. I'm not sure about  “He’s A Sports PA”, though: I'll have to check my files.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Legs Xmas vt's

Kace
ams has really gud copy of instant reply 4m the beeb i tell her 2 post it if u like
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Legs Xmas vt's

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Yes please!

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Legs Xmas vt's

Sorry YMG, I'd not spotted you already had the 'Nice Legs... clip.  I'm doubtful as to whether Legs did appear on the Suzy Q one but as it has been suggested they did thought I'd enquire.  A shame if they didn't as it is a great wind up song she came up with.
Suefan