Legs & Co 1976-79

Re: Legs & Co.

johnlegsfan

Re: Legs & Co.

Dug5y-02
For all you budding dancers out there, here's an entire article that appeared in "Patches" magazine back in 1979:-

Dug5y

Re: Legs & Co.

mishmash
these are from the Radio Times viewers letters page

Re: Legs & Co.

mishmash

Re: Legs & Co.

mishmash

Re: Legs & Co.

mishmash

Re: Legs & Co.

Dug5y-02

This is an undated group photo which I've found on the personal website of a little-known journalist called Ian Wylie:-

Dug5y

Re: Legs & Co.

Here are Gill and Rosie giving their "Boogie Nights" outfits another airing dancing to "Red Light......" with Billy O

Suefan
LNV

Re: Legs & Co.

LNV

Rosie: Alas poor Yorick! Lulu: Look I'm a plane! Gill & Sue: Now if I can just leave without being noticed...

LNV

Re: Legs & Co.

LNV

National Smile Band [aka Jack] & Legs & Co. 14/7/78
Sue is just detectable at the far right, unfortunately no Patti at all.

Re: Legs & Co.

mishmash

Re: Legs & Co.

mishmash

Re: Legs & Co.

mishmash

Re: Legs & Co.

Say When
'Love Hit Me' rehearsal pic:

Mike

Re: Legs & Co.

Say When
Rehearsal 'still' from The Shuffle:

Mike

Re: Legs & Co.

This is one from one of my old 70's Disco books - the blurb from the book reads

"Legs and Co come across as dancing dolly birds, wound up out of time"

Well what do they know......

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

Another one from the same book - the picture in the book is slightly blured - cheap publication and all that

Re: Legs & Co.

Top of the Pops Annual 1979

From my TOTP annual 1979

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

TOTP Annual 78

ToTP Annual 80

TOTP Annual 1982 - All from my collection of 11 Annuals (74-84)

Re: Legs & Co.

Nice shot of Leg's & Co with journalist Ian Wylie