Legs & Co 1976-79

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

here you go

Re: Legs & Co.

thought I had the thing

Re: Legs & Co.

Got an even bigger one (fnar)

Re: Legs & Co.

another fav of mine..................

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

oh and another fav - this could go on for weeks..............

Re: Legs & Co.

I tell you what I'm dialing up this weekend, if I could just remember the number

Note: this is an alternate 'Gangster' picture from the one I have posted before

Re: Legs & Co.

Another rare pic, this time of Lulu, again remastered from the shoddy original source.  Corrected the angle so it's straight etc etc (you get the gist).....

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

A slightly different pose of the usual pic doing the rounds of this line-up photo

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

A lighter newspaper scan of one of Ryan's fav pics - guns a blazing........

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

This is the full jump pose picture, the normal ones doing the rounds are culled from this one but trimmed (the original is slightly angled) to remove the bad scanning.

Again I have corrected the angle and re-tweaked the picture slightly to compensate for the correctness.....

Re: Legs & Co.

Final one for today culled from my archive folder (shed loads in the folder) - this is a nice full image from Jackie magazine....tasty pic

Re: Legs & Co.

I can pick out the 'girly shapes' of a couple of The Smurfs (Sue & Pauline) - anyone else......

Please visit the page this has come from for more info

http://www.california-ballroom.info/activities/skateboard.htm

Re: Legs & Co.

This was donated to me by one of my cronies I know a couple or so years ago (yes they frowned on my 'obsession' with dance troupes but they can talk with their 'Star Wars' collection and the ilk)

I had to clean it up cos it had creases on it. and some marks....but I love the pic (and I hope you lot do)

I believe this comes from 1978.

Re: Legs & Co.

Nicer quality version of this pic that was posted near the beginning of this picture thread

Re: Legs & Co.

Nair hair removal #1 - Photoplay mag 07/77

Nair hair removal #2 - Photoplay Mag 08/77

Yes #2 already been posted before, but as I have now got both ads, I wanted to put both up.

Re: Legs & Co.

Legs Agency Card circa 77-79

Re: Legs & Co.

Another Legs Agency Promo

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

Another Legs Agency Promo

Re: Legs & Co.

Old Bill
Just some screen grabs I'm afraid, this time saying hello to the as-yet named all-lady dance troupe.

Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Legs & Co.

tease and howzat