Legs & Co 1976-79

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

Wonderful

Re: Legs & Co.

Old Bill
Oh Lulu will always be lovely... perm or no perm. Lovelier pre-perm though! ;-)

Hands up who loves Legs in flat caps?! **Me!!**

Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Legs & Co.

************Stunning song stunning girls***************

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

Legs say bye bye to 1977 and hellllooooooo 1978

Happy new Year

Re: Legs & Co.

Pic of Legs from an old book I have, I assume this (from the outfits) is 1977 from Saturday Nite routine

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

Wanted to revisit this pic from my TOTP Annual 1978, as now we have seen part of the routine of Legs debut, we can now view this pic in a different light, this is the only shot I know of the naming of legs (note the background)

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

danar
Dug5y-02 wrote
This is an undated group photo which I've found on the personal website of a little-known journalist called Ian Wylie:-

Thanks Dug5y-02 for posting this photo. I'm a huge Lulu fan and I find this picture of her insanely tantalising. This pic will receive an honored place in my collection just behind all of my video 'caps' of her in 'Silly Love Songs'.

Re: Legs & Co.

Daysgoneby
March 1978 - Night Fever by The Bee Gees

* With thanks to Woodlouse from Woody's Vintage TV & Film Caps.

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

From the ADB vault

Re: Legs & Co.

Very rare pre Legs & Co article and promo shot billed as the Top of The Pops dancers, this is from either the DLT naming week or the postponed Edmonds naming week

Re: Legs & Co.

more vault gems