Legs & Co 1980 and beyond

Please post all your later legs & Co pictures on this thread.

Re: Legs & Co.

Young Mister Grace

Re: Legs & Co.

Dug5y-02
Here's my favourite photo of the girls.  I won the photo on Ebay - it formerly hung up in the mess area of a Royal Navy frigate!  I've tied in the outfits they're almost wearing to their routine for "Funkin' for Jamaica" on TOTP in 1980.  Presume they're standing in the Blue Peter garden!

 Legs & Co - 1980
Dug5y

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

Hpe you like this one as well:

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

Dug5y-02

Here's another rarity from my personal collection, (courtesy of Ebay!)....

Dug5y

Re: Legs & Co.

Three of the six ladies from Lady banished to the top of the castle for their choice of headgear

Re: Legs & Co.

Dug5y-02
Spotted this tasty screen cap compilation during a Google Search for "Ruby Flipper"!!!......

Dug5y

Re: Legs & Co.

Dug5y-02

I've managed to obtain slightly larger images of the REX photos.  I note that the ones below are the first I've ever seen of the L&C line-up after they left TOTP.  The photos are accredited to 1982 and show Patti, Lulu and the heavenly Sue joined by newbies Patricia McSherry, Sandra Easby and Liz Green - don't know who's who!!

Dug5y

Re: Legs & Co.

Dug5y-02

The Agency Gallery grows!!:-

Dug5y

Re: Legs & Co.

Re: Legs & Co.

mishmash

Re: Legs & Co.

Dug5y-02

And here's the LP cover which the close up of Sue came from...

Dug5y
LNV

Re: Legs & Co.

LNV

Re: Legs & Co.

Dug5y-02

For all Rosie fans, here's another photo of her with Guys & Dolls at their 2010 reunion plus a couple of photos from her time with the Group (not so sure about the perm in the final photo!!).

Dug5y

Re: Legs & Co.

mishmash

Re: Legs & Co.

mishmash

Re: Legs & Co.

mishmash

Re: Legs & Co.

Panfan has kindly uploaded this to the PP site but I thought it worth being on OFTD as well.  Did somebody say a while back that Legs appeared twice on Jim'll Fix It or were they talking about the Pans 1975 appearance and I've got my wires crossed.  Anyway this outing was broadcast on the 9/2/80.