Legs & Co Top 10 Dances

Since we all seem to like top 10s,here my top 10 for Legs & Co.
1 Heart Of Glass - Great dance.Lots of high kicks and close ups.Love the spangly clothes.Rosie and Lulu are stunning.
2 Sunday Girl - Lovely classy dance.Gill's a star.Also love Sue and Lulu dancing together.
3 Love's Unkind - Wonderful dancing by everyone.Great routine.
4 Supernature - Another great routine,with Rosie transforming into a cavewoman Godess.
5 Silver Lady - Love Sue in this.Some great moves.
6 Back In Love Again - More Donna Summer.Just a lovely dance by everyone.
7 You Make Me Feel Mighty Real - Great disco dancing by everyone.
8 Chanson D'Amore - Very striking images not least of Rosie's legs.Love this routine.
9 Those Heavy People - Pauline moves with cat-like grace at the start.Sue has some good moves as well.Great dancing.
10 Sexy Eyes - Lovely slow sexy dancing.Rosie's a star in this one.

Re: Legs & Co top 10

PattiforPM
Now THIS I have to think about.  Thanks again SuPaLu for the chance to consider this question but I feel I must also warn you never again to mention "Sunday Girl" without acknowledging the most beautiful earnest stare, the sexiest walk and the cutest "wait for me girls" smile in the History of this Planet.

Re: Legs & Co top 10

Suefan
Thinking caps on.  Sue has so many good move SuPaLu that this might take all weekend:)

Re: Legs & Co top 10

Truely an impossible task this. Im sure we have done a Legs & Co top ten in the past. The thing about top tens, especially when theres so much choice is that they tend to change from time to time. I do always tend to select the same top three though. Im going through a stage of playing lots of Disco stuff that Legs danced to at the moment so that may reflect in my list.

1st -- Loves Unkind -- Donna Summer -- If ever i could show somebody who has never seen a Legs routine before, this is one one id pick. Its got the lot, great song, loads of colour, sexy short dresses that show their long legs off, nice facial expressions. This will always be my numero uno.

2nd -- Maid In Heaven -- This is when Legs really took off, their first powerhouse dance if you will. Again the song, costumes and energetic dancing really sells this one to me.

3rd -- Too Much Heaven -- Nice routine perfectly executed. Love the early New Romantic look and the stripping down the upper undergarment is good too.

4th -- Lets Go Round Again -- Sue in full sexy mode wearing a bikini how can i ignore this. Adore her teasing look as she exits stage left.

5th -- Chanson D`amore -- Mega gorgeous close up of Gill, nice chair work by Patti & Rosie. Pauline pulling a funny face. Like Sues close ups too. Think Lulu drew short straw on this !

6th -- One Nation Under A Groove -- Sexy song and even sexier dancing.

7th -- My Forbidden Lover -- Love Chic anyway and this was my fav of theirs. Like this routine and them tight blue disco  trousers certainly help.

8th -- Strutt Your Funky Stuff -- Like to watch Lulu having a good time dancing to this, not keen on the costumes though.

9th -- Dont Push It Dont Force It -- Could be the sexiest dance ever on TOTPs ?

10th -- How Can This Be Love -- More nice tight disco trousers, this time in gold !

Re: Legs & Co top 10

Beautiful earnest stares,sexy walks and even 'the' key are fine as far as they go,but Gill simply blows her away about 14 seconds in with her beautiful,graceful moves-which i hope i captured in my Gill thread.I acknowledge Patti has a cute smile though.

Re: Legs & Co top 10

WOW sounds like Gill versus Patti in `Sunday Girl` then. Think im going to have a quick look at that one again.

Re: Legs & Co top 10

Good thing about these top 10s is that you sometimes come across a dance you hadn't seen before.As a result of Ryan's list i had a look  at Don't Push It Don't Force It.That's a sexy one-Lulu's on fire.

Re: Legs & Co top 10

Just want to reiterate that Patti is sadly absent from "Don't Push It" but Lulu is indeed incendiary if not explosive in this one which is one of the best of all Dances in my humble opinion and will be in my upcoming top ten....

Re: Legs & Co top 10

The like Lulu in the opening seconds in `Dont Push It` how she fiddles with her dress making sure its not riding to high !

Re: Legs & Co top 10

Suefan
Choosing my top one is nigh on impossible let alone ten but here is my current list (though it will have changed by tomorrow)

1.  Silver Lady (Sept '77)  -  super routine, super dancing, super costume
1.  Lets Go Round Again  -  "A real treat" and no mistake.  Heart rate rising
3.  Night Fever  -  still climbing
4.  Ai No Corrida  -  off the scale
5.  Tragedy - a great piece of choreography executed brilliantly
6.  Love You Inside Out  - so wonderfully sexy
7.  Hold On Tight - full on and fantastic.  I want to join in and from that roar from the studio audience so did they
8.  Never Let Her Slip Away - a perfect afternoon in the park
9.  Please Don't Go -  love the song,  love Gill
10. Sunday Girl -  expressive moves and those dresses aren't bad either

Re: Legs & Co top 10

Dave
I dont think my choices have changed that much, just maybe in a slightly different order.

1.  Lets go round again.  A  great summery number,no doubt on a beach somewhere near SueFan !
2.  Walk right now.    They all look sultry and sexy in this one, especially sexy Sue.
3.  One Nation under the groove.     These recruits would definitely be a great boost for any troops morale.
4.  Alright now.     Eat your heart out St. Trinnians !
5.  Hold on tight to your dreams.   Great energetic dance routine from everyone .
6.  Ai No Corrida.        Just wow !
7.  Dont Stop till you get Enough.   Another great dance routine and I love the warning sign on Sues thigh !
8.  Love you Inside and Out.     Irresistable or what ?
9.  Enough is Enough.    Still one of my favourites, think Patti and Sue are fantastic in this.
10. Hot Stuff.      Great track, and the ladies certainly are !

There are so many to choose from !                               Dave.

Re: Legs & Co top 10

I just discovered Cavatina The Theme From Dear Hunter.Ballet from Legs & Co!Love this dance,it's in my top 10 now.So graceful and beautiful.Just when you think Lulu and Rosie couldn't get much better,they do this.Indeed,they''re all stunning.

Re: Legs & Co top 10

mishmash
I couldnt choose ten,I choose them ALL,wether good,bad or indifferent,its my Legs,its my memories and I luv them

As ryan said an impossible task this

Re: Legs & Co top 10

SuPaLu
Yes,but it gets us talking about who we admire and why.I'm discovering new dances,so my top 10 is already out of date.

Re: Legs & Co top 10

Of all the polls we could do on here, this would certainly be the most difficult. That why it was good recently that we split the Legs & Co favourite dances into years. Its much easier to wade through 50 odd songs rather than 280 odd. Guess some of our new friends missed that though, it maybe worth rekindling later in the year.

Re: Legs & Co top 10

If anybody is curious of those winning year dances.

1976--`Maid In Heaven`
1977--`Chanson D`Amour`
1978--`Supernature`
1979--`Tragedy`
1980--`Lets Go Round Again`
1981--`Ai No Corrida`

Re: Legs & Co top 10

PattiforPM
I agree with all that has been said about the difficulty in doing this Top Ten from so many great Dances but I still want to try as I do have some current favorites even though they change quite frequently.

 1. Sunday Girl - classic song, great dresses, smooth dance, Patti shines.
 2. Supernature - chemistry, jungle, cavegirls, banana - this has all my favorite things.
 3. Don't Push It - surface of the Sun is cooler than Lulu in this one.
 4. Alright Now - memories of my schooldays are quite different to this regrettably
 5. Ai No Corrida - if I have any influence Heaven will be populated with these ladies in these outfits.
 6. Lost in Music - Lulu and Pauline superb and I watch repeatedly hoping to see more of their four friends.
 7. You Don't Bring Me Flowers - Cry while watching a Dance? Me?
 8. Hold on Tight - This dance is bloody brilliant and they're ALL breathless at the end (just lke us)
 9. Tragedy - precisely directed theatre and so perfect for the song it renders Flick Colby awesome.
10. Dancing in the City - svelte action and most creative hat and suit combo ever.

Re: Legs & Co top 10

I think I can honestly say I've never been on a beach as attractively populated as that one Dave and trust me I've looked.

Re: Legs & Co top 10

Right then, i cant resist the lure of more voting. Five of our members have voted on their top ten Legs & Co routines and as per usual i will colate them into a overall Top Ten. Using my normal scoring method, heres ten of the best, i wont list the ones below ten as theres quite a few. Hopefully others will also vote and ive kept a list of all your votes, so i will update the main list each time.

1st place --  LETS GO ROUND AGAIN                26 points ( 3 votes )
2nd place -- SUNDAY GIRL                              20 points ( 3 votes )
3rd place -- AI NO CORRIDA                            19 points ( 3 votes )
4th place -- LOVES UNKIND                             18 points ( 2 votes )
5th place -- SILVER LADY                                16 points ( 2 votes )
5th place -- SUPERNATURE                             16 points  ( 2 votes )
7th place -- ALRIGHT NOW                             14 points  ( 2 votes )
8th place -- HOLD ON TIGHT                           13 points  ( 3 votes )
8th place -- ONE NATION UNDER A GROOVE    13 points  ( 2 votes )
10th place --DONT PUSH IT DONT FORCE IT    10 points  ( 2 votes )
10th place --HEART OF GLASS                         10 points  ( 1 vote )

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR TOP TEN

Re: Legs & Co top 10

PattiforPM
I'd take those to my Desert Island and be entertained for years