Legs & Co UK GOLD FROM 1978 - 1981

hadeel
BOOGIE OOGIE (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
CHIQUITITA (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
TAKE A CHANCE ON ME (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
YOU CAN DO IT (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
OH LORI (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
LONELY BOY (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
AN EVERLASTING LOVE (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
RING MY BELL (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS X
RING MY BELL (LEGS & CO) (DIFF) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
WOMAN IN LOVE (LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS X
LADY LINDA (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
LOVE YOU INSIDE AND OUT (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
NIGHT FEVER ( LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
SPIRITS (HAVING FLOWN) (LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS
TOO MUCH HEAVEN (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
TRAGEDY (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
SUNDAY GIRL (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
GONNA GET NEXT TO YOU (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
IS THIS LOVE (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
CHECK OUT THE GROOVE (LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS
SUNNY (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
GREEN ONIONS (LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS
TOKYO JOE (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
NOBODY DOES IT BETTER (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
EVERYBODY DANCE (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
LE FREAK (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
THREE TIMES A LADY (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
INSTANT REPLAY (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
THIS IS IT (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
FASHION (LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS
DON'T GIVE UP ON US (LEGS & CO) 1976 TOP OF THE POPS
SILVER LADY (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
SILVER LADY (LEGS & CO) (DIFF) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS X
DO YOU KNOW..... (LEGS & CO) 1976 TOP OF THE POPS
GETTIN' READY FOR LOVE (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
I'M COMING OUT (LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS
WHY DO FOOLS FALL... (LEGS & CO) 1981 TOP OF THE POPS
SULTANS OF SWING (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
BACK IN LOVE AGAIN (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
BAD GIRLS (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
HOT STUFF (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
I FEEL LOVE (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
I FEEL LOVE (LEGS & CO) (DIFF) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS X
I FEEL LOVE (LEGS & CO) (DIFF) X 2 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
LOVE'S UNKIND (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
MACARTHUR PARK (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
NO MORE TEARS (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
NO MORE TEARS (LEGS & CO) (DIFF) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
ALL OVER THE WORLD ( LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS
DON'T BRING ME DOWN (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
HOLD ON TIGHT (LEGS & CO) 1981 TOP OF THE POPS
TURN TO STONE (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
NEW KID IN TOWN (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
ONE OF THESE NIGHTS (LEGS & CO) 1975 TOP OF THE POPS
AFTER THE LOVE HAS GONE (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
CONTACT (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
PART TIME LOVE (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
MOODY BLUE (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
MY WAY (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
WAY DOWN (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
THE SMURF SONG (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
DECEMBER 63 (LEGS & CO) 1976 TOP OF THE POPS X
GREASE (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
I WILL SURVIVE (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS X
JUNGLE ROCK (LEGS & CO) 1976 TOP OF THE POPS
DON'T LEAVE ME THIS WAY (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
RISE (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
WALK RIGHT NOW (LEGS & CO) 1981 TOP OF THE POPS
THROUGH THE NIGHT (LEGS & CO) 1974 TOP OF THE POPS
LOVE IS IN THE AIR (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
SANDY (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
EGYPTIAN REGGAE (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
ONE FOR YOU ONE FOR ME (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
THEM HEAVY PEOPLE (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
DON'T PUSH IT.... (LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS
ENDLESS LOVE (LEGS & CO) 1981 TOP OF THE POPS
FUNKY TOWN (LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS X
CARRIBEAN DISCO SHOW (LEGS & CO) 1981 TOP OF THE POPS
DANCING' IN THE CITY (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
TORN BETWEEN 2 LOVERS (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
OFF THE WALL (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE (LEGS & CO) 1981 TOP OF THE POPS
INDULCE JUBILO (LEGS & CO) 1975 TOP OF THE POPS
PORTSMOUTH (LEGS & CO) 1976 TOP OF THE POPS
JUST CAN'T GIVE YOU UP (LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS
D.I.S.C.O. (LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS
HANDS UP (LEGS & CO) 1981 TOP OF THE POPS
BORN TO BE ALIVE (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
BECAUSE THE NIGHT (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
BECAUSE THE NIGHT (LEGS & CO) (DIFF) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
GRANDMA'S PARTY (LEGS & CO) 1976 TOP OF THE POPS
RE-UNITED (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
SLOWHAND (LEGS & CO) 1981 TOP OF THE POPS
SOME GIRLS (DIFF) (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS X
BLACK BETTY (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
RAINY NIGHT IN GEORGIA (LEGS & CO) 1981 TOP OF THE POPS
JUST WHEN I NEEDED YOU (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
WE'RE ALL ALONE (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
WISHING ON A STAR (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
COME ON DANCE DANCE (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
SILLY THING (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
LOST IN MUSIC (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
SIR DUKE (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
YOU MAKE ME FEEL..... (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
MORE THAN A WOMAN (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
COOL MEDITATION (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
DISCO INFERNO (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
THE SHUFFLE (LEGS & CO) 1977 TOP OF THE POPS
AND THE BEAT GOES ON (LEGS & CO) 1980 TOP OF THE POPS
LET 'EM IN (LEGS & CO) 1976 TOP OF THE POPS
LET 'EM IN (LEGS & CO) (DIFF) 1976 TOP OF THE POPS X

Hadeel

Re: Legs & Co UK GOLD FROM 1978 - 1981

Suefan
An interesting list which throws up the odd query

ONE FOR YOU ONE FOR ME (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
- this is a new one on me and if accurate is presumably from the 12/10/78 (the Blame it on the Boogie for Talking in Your Sleep show) as that idiot King appeared on the 26/10/78 show with two backing singers all wearing ridiculous rainbow wigs.

BECAUSE THE NIGHT (LEGS & CO) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
BECAUSE THE NIGHT (LEGS & CO) (DIFF) 1978 TOP OF THE POPS
- have these as a 27/4/78 performance repeated on 11/05/78 but this suggests might not have been a repeat.  Does anyone have any details?

NO MORE TEARS (LEGS & CO) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
NO MORE TEARS (LEGS & CO) (DIFF) 1979 TOP OF THE POPS
- have these as on 15/11/79 and 29/11/79.  I have the second in my lists as a repeat, this being a strike week.  From memory Jez, I think, mentioned what the difference between the two was but I've now forgotten the details.

WHY DO FOOLS FALL... (LEGS & CO) 1981 TOP OF THE POPS
- listings have this song on the show on 19/11/81 and 3/12/81.  On the first date there was a VT with Ms Ross; on the second three girls from Zoo dance.

Re: Legs & Co UK GOLD FROM 1978 - 1981

Good one Hadeel. SueFan, that idiot King also appeared on the 12/10/78 show in his emetic psychedelic wig so sadly no Legs & Co to relieve our nausea.   Can't think of another show which had this dance either.  In Dulce Jubilo was Pans People in Jan 1976 I think Hadeel

Re: Legs & Co UK GOLD FROM 1978 - 1981

Suefan
Thanks for that clarification P4pm.  I did suspect a mistake.  From memory Jez has already discussed "No More Tears" on the forum, I think with LPS, but I've forgotten the details although I don't think the routines were significantly different.

This just leaves "Because the Night" and it would be valuable to know for sure if there is another dance to find.  Several months ago Amy did mention having a dance that just featured Gill, Patti and Sue which is not a combination I can recall elsewhere.

Re: Legs & Co UK GOLD FROM 1978 - 1981

JEZ
hi suefan i will be back later to discuss a few of these routines listed but the no more tears routine is definitley definitley the same one on both shows its just that one of the totp shows was a strike edition and rpt clips were used i dont remember myself saying any other mate are you sure it was me ,and definitley definitley a repeat as well with because the night routine

Re: Legs & Co UK GOLD FROM 1978 - 1981

JEZ
Hadeel can i say though what a good job you have done with youre listings and how nice to see your name that has posted a topic like this

Re: Legs & Co UK GOLD FROM 1978 - 1981

JEZ
Right Hadeel im back babes ,first of all please do not think we are critisising your list in any way shape or form but i think it is nice when other people can join in with the topics with their valuable info that we can all benefit from so ive just spotted a few little bits of info connected to the list of uk gold totp repeats

DO YOU KNOW -PANS PEOPLE 76

ONE OF THESE NIGHTS -PANS PEOPLE 75

HELP ME MAKE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT -PANS PEOPLE 75

AND THE BEAT GOES ON  UK GOLD SHOWED BOTH VERSIONS OF ROUTINES TO THIS SONG 1980

UK GOLD also showed some more totp with other legs performances not listed on your list i will switch on my memory to recall what other routines are not on the list and get back to you babes

Re: Legs & Co UK GOLD FROM 1978 - 1981

hadeel
Hi guys
Dear jez , I try my best to get this lest , and I am sure that maybe there is some mistakes , so I hope u all can make it right , I am not that much certain with the dates so its ok with me if u correct it , suefan if u see that there something not right pls tell us about it .
Thank u all for your efforts , I am just trying to give more information about l&C.

Hadeel

Re: Legs & Co UK GOLD FROM 1978 - 1981

hadeel
Pans People UK GOLD:

MORE MORE MORE (PANS PEOPLE) 1976 TOP OF THE POPS
WHAT AM I GONNA DO.... (PANS PEOPLE) 1975 TOP OF THE POPS
YOUR'E THE 1ST ... (PANS PEOPLE) 1974 TOP OF THE POPS X
MONSTER MASH (PANS PEOPLE) 1973 TOP OF THE POPS
SPACE ODDITY (PANS PEOPLE) 1975 TOP OF THE POPS X
SILVER STAR (PANS PEOPLE) 1976 TOP OF THE POPS
MY SWEET LORD (PANS PEOPLE) 1971 TOP OF THE POPS X
GET DOWN (PANS PEOPLE) 1973 TOP OF THE POPS X
MAMA'S PEARL (PANS PEOPLE) 1971 TOP OF THE POPS
SWING YOUR DADDY (PANS PEOPLE) 1975 TOP OF THE POPS
SUMMERTIME CITY (PANS PEOPLE) 1975 TOP OF THE POPS
YOU WON'T FIND .... (PANS PEOPLE) 1974 TOP OF THE POPS X
I CAN'T STOP (PANS PEOPLE) 1974 TOP OF THE POPS
LOVE ON A MOUNTAIN.. (PANS PEOPLE) 1973 TOP OF THE POPS
ITCHYCOO PARK (PANS PEOPLE) 1976 TOP OF THE POPS
RIVER DEEP MOUNTAIN... (PANS PEOPLE) 1971 TOP OF THE POPS
BARBADOS (PANS PEOPLE) 1975 TOP OF THE POPS

i hope this one  complete the list, and i hope also its dont have any mistakes
Hadeel

and hadeel what a good job you have done as well love,it is lovely to see you post something like this so we can all benefit and join in with , im hoping to speak to you very soon babes x x x

as i told u sweetheart jez i am just trying
Hadeel

Re: Legs & Co UK GOLD FROM 1978 - 1981

Suefan
Yes indeed.  As I have said in another thread this forum is a team effort and in my book everybody's contribution is to be valued.
Suefan