Legs & Co are...back?

Anon.
To celebrate its 50th anniversary in 2014 the BBC have announced that there will be a special commemorative show of TOTP.
Former members of Legs & Co are scheduled to make an appearance, though due to the passing of the years are now to be reformed under the banner of “The Menopausal Maidens.”

Updated routines include

Michael Jackson’s PYT – now to be known as HRT
In honour of the Punk revolution – Never Mind the Botox – a Patti solo routine.
A “meals on wheels” medley – Monster Mash with Bang Bang! Bangers and Green Onions. Featuring Rosie with two large dumplings.

Any other suggestions for suitable routines will be gratefully accepted.

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Kace
im gobsmacked. with a huge smile on my face.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

The blog police are watching this one with interest.

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Kace
stuff them. its funny. anon you sound like a really cool dude. get  a handle and join us. you got anymore? i liked it.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Am i starting to sound like an old bore Kace, my these eggshells are terribly thin arnt they.

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Kace
no not a bore. just think that rysue and lupat should still make their appearance evey week. our mums werent offended or hurt in any way. please ryan for us. if we tone it down just a tad. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Sorry cant do that. Reason is because our credabilty with the PP/LC community would be completely shot to pieces, only we understood it was only tongue in cheek stuff, others didnt. Maybe the lightest of banter but i cant involve Sue in any of it. Its all over, im so sorry coz i knew you liked all that stuff. Im not going through anything like yesterday again ever, i hardly slept last night through all of that.

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

What we need to do is think of something else on a saturday. Maybe the clever Pattiforpm or the clever Suefan could think of a topic ? Sorry to put you on the spot guys.

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Patti'sdaughter
Ha.  One question though.  If I'm permitted to ask Anon.
amy x

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

PattiforPM
Don't mean to interrupt Amy but I'd like a question too; who is this apparently fearless Anon character?

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Patti'sdaughter
This post was updated on .
That wasn't the question I wanted to ask.  Guess you all know my question though.
amy x

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Kace
yes come on anon. im curious now. get a handle and join us. find what you wrote really funny.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Anon.
Thanks Kace. But it seems my humorous barb aimed a Patti has done me in.
Please feel free to delete this post.

Anon. (with a full stop) NOT that other guy Ryan! Asking is this your forum. Heaven forbid that I should question otherwise!

All the best.

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Anon.  I don't think it should be deleted.  What you wrote was good and including song's and stuff was funny.  You did really well to think of it.  So for me it should stay and you should write some more.  And join us.  amy x
amy x

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Anon.  Please come and join us on here.  amy x
amy x

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Kace
hi anon, no it shouldnt be deleted. i find you funny with what you wrote and ams doesnt have a prob with it now after seein the funny side of it. you should write some more. and alot more.

i think your a really top dude and would love it for you to be on here. kace x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Patti'sdaughter
I agree with you Kace. x
amy x

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Kace
good so we have sorted it then. NOT TO DELETE. AND ANON. SHOULD WRITE SOME MORE AND JOIN US. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Young Mister Grace
If I start deleting messages evry time someone has second thoughts, we'd end up in chaos: replies to those messages would be incomprehensible, people would post "Eh? What?" messages asking what the original message was, ands so on.

So it's a "NO" to Anon. Your foolish words will remain to haunt you throughout history. (^_-)/

And everyone should learn to think first before they post.

Cheers
YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Legs & Co are...back?

Well if you are the `GOODY ANON` and not the jackass one, get yourself registered on here, get a handle and join with us, cheers RYAN.