Legs & Co - the Movie

Suefan
Legs & Co - the Movie.  Talk of favourite films suggested this thread.

Who would you like to see playing your favourite girl in 'Legs & Co - The Movie', an imaginary Hollywood blockbuster based on the equally imaginary BBC drama series 'The Legs Detectives'.  Please, just your favourite girl, although the choice of actress can be from any time.

For openers I'll pick Michelle Pfeiffer to take on the role of the Benghazi babe.
Suefan
LNV

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

LNV
For Rosie I would choose Britt Eckland, both stunning blondes, with a playful twinkle in their eyes.

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Lulu should be played by someone who is around the same age as she was when she joined Ruby Flipper. Within say a year, anyway. They would need to have at least some dance training and experience. And look a lot like Lulu.

But I'm afraid I just can't think of anyone who fits that description.

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Suefan
Hi YMG, your not supposed to have a favourite :)

I thought of assigning you the choice for those girls that currently don't have a standard bearer on here.  Amazing to me that there are any but there it is - the Gill and Pauline fans are clearly less vocal, as befits their favourite girls I suppose, but if it goes on much longer I'm going to have to start carrying Gill on one shoulder and Sue on the other.

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
Sorry, missed the "favourite" dimension of the mission, Suefan.

Honest.

OK, I'll take your assignment, Gill and Pauline.

Gill's easy: Rita Hayworth or possibly Barbara Stanwyck.

Rauline: Ava Gardner? or maybe Joan Collins?

YMG
You've all done vey well!

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Suefan
Good man, now just to hear from the Patti and Lulu camp.  As it's my thread I'm giving the part of Anita to Cher.

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Patti-- Audrey Hepburn and Sue-- A young Sandra Bullock maybe.
 Lulu-- The same Jodie Foster that was in Bugsy Malone,tee hee.

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

PattiforPM
I'd like Keira Knightley or Vivien Leigh to play Patti please SueFan

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Patti'sdaughter
No.  You need someone really sexy and brilliant.

For Gill,  I would say Goldie Hawn.  Younger version though.  Like when she played in The First Wives Club.

Let me think about the other's.
amy x

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Dave
    Suefan, how about Rosie....Meryl Streep....Pauline....Carmen Miranda (they both looked like they had a sense of humour!)Gill....a VERY young Mae West (she was really stunning in her youth and took no prisoners!) Patti....its the sultry actress who appeared in most of the On the Road films with Bob Hope and Bing Crosby,her name will come to me at some point or Jez pal ,maybe you can help me out there !!? Sue....has to be sexy.seductive Lauren Becall (those eyes and voice!!)   Lulu I have to give some more thought to.....       Dave.

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Dave
   Remembered the actress for Patti .....Dave.

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Dave
Sorry forgot to type it in !  Patti......Dorothy Lamour !   Dave.

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Patti'sdaughter
Sorry but who are these actresses?  Are the after the 1900's?
amy x

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Dave
 They were all very famous ,glamorous hollywood movie stars.....why dont you google them !       Dave.

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

PattiforPM
Don't want to nitpick but aren't we supposed to be choosing actresses only for our favorite girl (not that Dorothy Lamour wouldn't be a good choice though Dave and I might change my mind about Vivien Leigh now!).

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Dave
    Got a bit carried away when pondering the whole Hollywood idea......those iconic women just flashed through my mind !           Dave.

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Patti'sdaughter
Dave,  How come you haven't registered?
amy x

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Dave
  I dont really spend as much time as some do in contributing to all the threads and just prefer to add if and when I can in the way I do.  Did you google those hollywood starlets that I mentiond by the way ? Although Meryl Streep is very much a star of today ,she would still rate highly with the others.  Also. are you not shattered on such little sleep ?   Dave.

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Patti'sdaughter
Dave.  I did google them.  They all look the same and they are not sexy as what we call sexy now-a-days.  I guess it's what the film industry wanted then.  I know Britt Eckland and Meryl Street as I have them on some of my DVD's.  Suefan I think (sorry if I am wrong) mentioned a Mae West quotation on one of the thread's.
amy x

Re: Legs & Co - the Movie

Suefan
Good memory Amy, although even I'm not old enough to actually remember her :)