Legs and Co list finally completed!

Doc
After roughly 1 year and 9 months, more than 900 thumbnails and over 2000 screengrabs I've finally completed the Legs and Co pictorial routine list.  Every dance has 3 thumbnails except for two 1981 backing routines that only have enough footage for one picture and one special case where 6 have been used.
You can remove the under construction heading now Ryan!

If you've not been there before it can be found here:
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/LEGS-amp-CO-TOTPs-ROUTINE-LIST-Pictorial-version-f4091368.html
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

PattiForPM
I'm sure it was a labour of love Doc but it is a quite beautiful reference piece.  Well done Sir and many thanks.  Now I'm off to rebrowse.....

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

Well done and thanks Doc! I always love discovering routines that I haven't watched through the pictorial list.

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

Doc, you have done a brilliant job compiling this list.

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

Dancer
Well done Doc.

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

Great work, Doc!
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

Gorgeous Daze
Awesome work Doc. Many thanks for all the time you spent creating this visual feast of a resource.

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

Yeah its super work Doc. Another great and unique feature on OFTDs. Our lists section is so packed with info. Folk should explore it more.

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

AC/PD
Your pictorial lists have certainly received a fair amount of usage, Doc.
Nicely designed too.
Thanks and well done on completing them.

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

Suefan
Well done Doc.  Great job.

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

Fantastic job Doc, and looks great.

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

Doc
1981 now has colour coded song titles to help the main routines stand out from the multitude of backing routines. The other years shouldn't require such treatment as they were given a lot more respect then, although there are a few so I've marked them as well.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

Doc
Vin suggested better formatting of the text only list. I'm looking at using an online table generator to produce this.
(Just need to split up all of the lines in to 3 cells!)
Here's an example of what I'm working on. I'm having a bit of a problem with the width though. I might have to look at getting a spreadsheet generating the data.

DateBandTitle
21/10/1976Average White BandQueen of My Soul
28/10/1976Lalo SchifrinJaws Theme
04/11/1976Steve MillerBand Rock n' Me
11/11/1976Hank C. BurnetteSpinning Rock Boogie - wiped
18/11/1976Peter FramptonDo You Feel Like We Do - wiped
25/11/1976Be Bop DeluxeMaid in Heaven
02/12/1976QueenSomebody to Love - wiped
09/12/1976Mike OldfieldPortsmouth
09/12/1976Paul NicholasGrandma’s party
16/12/1976The StylisticsYou'll Never Get to Heaven - wiped
23/12/1976Stevie WonderI Wish
25/12/1976AbbaDancing Queen
25/12/1976Hank MizellJungle Rock
26/12/1976WingsLet 'Em In
26/12/1976Four SeasonsDecember '63 - Oh What a Night
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

MADMAX
I enjoyed looking at the listings What a job! Just a question from a new chum, Whats the story behind the notes on some numbers "Episode Banned" ?

Jimmy Saville and Dave Lee Travis have been wiped from history by the BBC and they will not show anything that they are in. In DLT's case that was for a grope that lasted at most 15 seconds, extreme justice IMHO.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: Legs and Co list finally completed!

MADMAX
Thanks, While I don't condone what was done in any way, you can't change history. you can try and hide it maybe. They need to build a bridge and get over it!