Quantcast

Legs on Sounds of the 80s

Everything'sRosie
Nice to see Legs & Co back on the TV, also name-checked by Sara Cox. In the countdown we see the blue/purple dresses routine for the Michael Jackson number. Also the girls in two-piece white dresses dancing to Starsound vol 2. Can't remember that one at all. Interesting though if they're prepared to show Legs performances to the tracks I'm going to write to the show and ask if they can show one (or both) of the Quincy Jones classics.

The broadcast is on the red button all week.

Re: Legs on Sounds of the 80s

Legsfan
Thanks ER, Thats a great idea about the Quincy routines.