Lie Down, I Think I Love You

Re: The Pan's People Diary

Mikey
Ok, thats something to go on at least. I found a short (as in 5 seconds) clip of Patti here (skip to 1.10), so presumably this was her in Second Generation, but no reference as to the exact show or date. I know this is veering off at a tangent here, i dont know where else to put it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHEjKBMeiQ

Re: The Pan's People Diary

Willoway
Here's Patti commenting briefly on a failed stage show, must be this one - though there were 10 performances, not one

Thanks to Mikey for digging out the article, Patti always gives value for money in her interviews.

http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Patti-Pics-Cuttings-etc-tp4062678p4147465.html

...is she really going out with him?

Re: The Pan's People Diary

VintageVideos
I've found this report in the "Billboard" magazine, dated 31/10/1970:

This confirms that the musical was both a critical and a financial disaster.

Re: The Pan's People Diary

Mikey
That does sound an awful lot for 1970 even adjusted for $.