Lookalikes

Struck by Dolly's post on the Pre-Raphaelite thread about how much Sue looked like actress Myrna Loy, I thought I'd start up a sort of sister thread. No artwork needed here. The rules are basic too. Simply finding lookalikes of our dancers. However, the lookalike must have found some degree of fame in music, stage, film, TV, sports etc. I.E. You cannot have "Cheryl who works down our local Gala Bingo and has a passing resemblance to Mary Corpe".

Re: Lookalikes

Everything'sRosie
To get the ball rolling. I've always seen a bit of resemblance between the young Barbra Streisand and the young Dee Dee.

           Barbra Streisand                                             Dee Dee

Re: Lookalikes

Good idea for a thread ER, just hope folk can come up with some.

Well i don't think my offering will go down to well with followers of Luluism, but ive always thought that 1980's glamour model Debee Ashby resembled the even more glamourous Lulu from Legs & Co. Though any similarity is from the neck up only !

Re: Lookalikes

Everything'sRosie
Wow, that's exceptional, Ryan. They must have been separated  at birth.

Re: Lookalikes

Everything'sRosie
   Actress Joy Harrison is a bit of a ringer for Lee imho.

    Joy Harrison                                                                      Lee

Re: Lookalikes

I reckon Hill's Angel, Nola Haynes, bares a bit of a resemblance to Legs & Co's Gill in this picture.

Re: Lookalikes

Dolly

Actress:Kathleen Beller
 "Dynasty" "The Godfather".

Charming Cherry 🍒

Re: Lookalikes

Everything'sRosie
With regards to Dolly, the lookalike which inspired this thread.

                 Myrna Loy                                                          Sue

Re: Lookalikes

Im not expecting anyone else to see this, but ive always felt that Lee in her final routine for Pans People (Jungle Rock) looked remarkably like Patti circa-1976. Ive never felt this in any of Lee's other routines, just this one. Maybe it was her hair in this.
RYAN
Mel

Re: Lookalikes

Mel
Hi ER. Just been looking at these lookalike pics, I think they`re all rather good, but I must say Ryans one of Lulu is truly exceptional.
Nice thread.
M6

Re: Lookalikes

Malta
Scarlett Johansson

Re: Lookalikes

Dolly
Beautiful Babs

Actress:Linda Evans "The Big Valley" "Dynasty" .

Re: Lookalikes

I think Patricia McSherry facially looks remarkably similar to Cherry in this picture the way shes looking into the camera.
RYAN
Mel

Re: Lookalikes

Mel
Virginia Rappe.Model and silent film actress.                                     The lovely Louise
M6

Re: Lookalikes

Mikey
I was watching the 15-10-70 show earlier and thought the girl in the Woodstock video was a bit of a lookalikey for Louise, i dont know her name though.

HG

Re: Lookalikes

HG

Just a bit but Toni Willé from Pussycat looks a little like Babs

Re: Lookalikes

Dolly

Merry Mary Corpe

Actress:Susan Dey "The Partridge Family", "L.A. Law.

Re: Lookalikes

Everything'sRosie
Though she might not have the same leggy elegance, facially I see a resemblance between Sally Thomsett and Rosie.

Re: Lookalikes

Gayle M
Jane Seymour - Gill
Jane Seymour - Gill

Bette Davis - Rosie
Bette Davis - Rosie

Kate Moss - Sue
Kate Moss - Sue

Widyawati (Indonesian actress most famous in the 70s, seen here on a Lux advert) - Louise
Widyawati (Indonesian actress most famous in the 70s, seen here on a Lux advert) - Louise

Re: Lookalikes

Everything'sRosie
Thanks for those, Gayle. I might be biased but I think our dancers outshine their more famous doubles!