Lost Routines- which would you like to see?

Re: Lost Routines- which would you lke to see.

Doc
Smarty Pants, another one that might still exist in full!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: Lost Routines- which would you lke to see.

Suefan
If the last missing Ruby Flipper dance to resurface (HOMS) is anything to go by then any of their other losses would be great to see.  Aside from those these three Pans routines would be high on my list:
1.  Ra-ra skirted 'Da Doo Ron Ron'
2.  Shredded dresses in the 'Cottonfields'
3.  And the diaphanous 'That Lady'

Re: Lost Routines- which would you lke to see.

SuPaLu
I'd like to see the Ruby Flipper routines most of all.I don't think there are any particular Pans dances i'd like to see,rather i just to see anything that hasn't been made public.