Lost Routines- which would you like to see?

Re: Lost Routines- which would you lke to see.

Doc
Smarty Pants, another one that might still exist in full!
Still living in 1979

Re: Lost Routines- which would you lke to see.

Suefan
If the last missing Ruby Flipper dance to resurface (HOMS) is anything to go by then any of their other losses would be great to see.  Aside from those these three Pans routines would be high on my list:
1.  Ra-ra skirted 'Da Doo Ron Ron'
2.  Shredded dresses in the 'Cottonfields'
3.  And the diaphanous 'That Lady'

Re: Lost Routines- which would you lke to see.

SuPaLu
I'd like to see the Ruby Flipper routines most of all.I don't think there are any particular Pans dances i'd like to see,rather i just to see anything that hasn't been made public.

Re: Lost Routines- which would you lke to see.

Dancer
There are so many of these I would like to see.  Glad I still have some of the memory for some.  I would like to see all of the seventies stuff.  Not really interested in the Gojos.

Would love to see Bridge over Troubled Water, Flick's solo;

Charlie Rich - The Most Beautiful Girl;

Barry White - Can't Get Enough of Your Love - I remember the dance so well but would love to see it;

Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron - That dance was so busy with fixtures and I am not 100% sure but I had a feeling this was done in a launderette setting with one of them putting the coin in the machine to start the dance.  Sue's beautiful blue A-line dress was gorgeous and she comes to the camera on the line "yes when he walked me home" and she struts her hip right up to the camera is so good.

Genesis - I Know What I like - one beautiful dance routine and so so clever.  Can see those girls now coming down the catwalk but they never walked down the catwalk like a model would - they were walking like they had newly bandaged legs and were learning to walk but the move resembled the bass line.  Never sure what the lyrics of the song were.   That was my initiation to Genesis music and I have always loved that song since.

David Bowie - Fame - again a beautiful dance but there is no smiling in this.  The heads just bow to the bass.  Very clever and the camera work is so good.

Would seriously like the Ruby Flipper 1976 Dr Hook one and Shangri-Las.  That one week when I was visiting.  I just hope that someone out there has done a film of the 1976 stuff and I keep bringing the subject up on the many music Facebook pages in the hope that there is someone with a copy in his attic or if they have any memories of the dance(s).  Twitter does not help at all.

Re: Lost Routines- which would you like to see?

Caracalla
I would like to see Another Day, Paul Mccartney. (1971)
In Pans People: Our Story there Is a really great photo of the girks looking very smart in skirt suits. Gorgeous. Would love to see the dance they did dressed so nicely.

Re: Lost Routines- which would you like to see?

VintageVideos
Caracalla wrote
there Is a really great photo
===> http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/PICTURES-OF-LOST-AND-UNIDENTIFIED-ROUTINES-INDEX-1-to-30-tp4100766p4100791.html

Re: Lost Routines- which would you like to see?

Caracalla
Yes thats the one, thanks! I think they all look great
but particularly Babs.
12