Louise's 70th birthday photo thread

Michael
This post was updated on .
Quick edit: I was rather tired last night and forgot to invite you all, in honour of Ms Clarke’s memory, to share your favourite pictures of Louise in this thread.

Thank you for your input so far, though, and I’m happy that you all like the photos I’ve chosen for today’s collage.

 I'm sure you're all aware, today, 3rd September 2019, would've been dear Louise's seventieth birthday.

To mark the occasion, I thought that I'd initiate a "which is/are your favourite photo/s of Louise" thread...

PS: I'll add a little more to post this later today...

Re: Louise's 70th birthday

AC/PD
Solely from your delightful collage, I'd pick the bottom right image as a favourite Louise picture.

Re: Louise's 70th birthday

Some lovely pictures there Michael, of one of the most gorgeous women of the 2nd Millenium, - our Louise.
I like them all and have no intention of picking a favourite from among them.
rod

Re: Louise's 70th birthday

rod
  Hi Michael, Lovely photos of Louise, always liked the photo from Homely Girl but as Hanway2 says impossible to pick a favourite as they are all gorgeous, Best memories to her family. Dreams fade away but memories never die (Carpe Diem) so raise a glass to Louise.   Keep The Faith

Re: Louise's 70th birthday

Dolly

Re: Louise's 70th birthday

mojo2007
Every picture of Louise is beautiful.  RIP Louise
Mel

Re: Louise's 70th birthday photo thread

Mel
Hi Michael. A very sweet thought. All the pics of Louise are beautiful, I like them all. Very best wishes for Louise.

Thank you.
M6
Mel

Re: Louise's 70th birthday

Mel
Dolly, That's a very nice card.

M6

Re: Louise's 70th birthday

Michael
Mel wrote
Dolly, That's a very nice card.
It certainly is 😊

Re: Louise's 70th birthday

Everything'sRosie
I'm always blown away by this photo of Louise. I think she looks extraordinarily beautiful.

Queens of My Soul
Mel

Re: Louise's 70th birthday

Mel