Louise's Facebook Page

Michael
This post was updated on .
Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just a quick message to let you all know that Louise's Facebook page passed the 100 'likes' mark on the 14th of this month.

In the grand scheme of things this isn't a big deal, but I'm pleased!

Best wishes to you all,

Mickey

Re: Louise's Facebook Page

G-RUTH
Thatโ€™s great news! Hopefully some more Facebook Ruthie fans will appear too. Itโ€™s always nice to see pics of both Louise and Ruth pop up on my Facebook feed

Re: Louise's Facebook Page

G-RUTH
I forgot to ask earlier Michael, but is it okay for members of the Facebook pages to add our own favourite Louise / Ruthie photos?

Re: Louise's Facebook Page

Michael
I would most certainly and very gladly welcome such contributions ๐Ÿ˜€

When items are shared, they end up in the Visitor Posts feed. Oddly, I donโ€™t receive notifications alerting me to the fact page members have shared items and as a consequence I often miss them.

So, when you do share pictures etc, let me know and Iโ€™ll transfer them onto the main page.

Best wishes,

Re: Louise's Facebook Page

G-RUTH
Fantastic! Thanks for the confirmation Michael. I will have a look at contributing to the groups soon. Thanks again, Dale.