Lulu hits 200 posts

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
My latest post Best of My Love is the 200th post to feature Lulu.

Yay! (Other dancers are available.)

And tomorrow, we'll see how Patti might start catching up...⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
You've all done vey well!

Re: Lulu hits 200 posts

Oh Lulu YMGs secret favourite girl.

Re: Lulu hits 200 posts

Kace
thanks ymg. u r the best. i hadnt noticed. thank u so much. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Lulu hits 200 posts

JEZ
dont u think its a good picture kace of lulu on my avitor

Re: Lulu hits 200 posts

Well done Lulu on reaching the promised land of a double century. You were a excellent dancer, and had a super fit body, with a cherubic smile and hair adornment to die for. Im proud to call you my number two girl. You never quite made it to goddess status, but were certainly the `Head girl` at miss Menhenicks school for young goddesses. Thank you for your efforts, now its miss Hammond to see the headmistress next i believe.

Re: Lulu hits 200 posts

Nice one guys, another great routine P4pm, thanks.  And YMG, your favourite, and my number 2 Legs girl, reaches the double century - I just wish there were a few more routines where Lulu looked more wild and untamed but I've been here before.

Re: Lulu hits 200 posts

Young Mister Grace
Obviously trying to provoke a response there, Ryan. Good tease, but unlike yourself, I know he best way to handle a tease is to ignore them.

No, I shall never reveal who my favourite is...

...unless I'm allowed to choose 12.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Lulu hits 200 posts

Kace
good 4 u ymg dont let ryan provoke u. x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Lulu hits 200 posts

Floid Fan
Yes,
despite protestations of impartiality, I suspect YMG has a particular soft spot for Lulu.
Good to see her reach 200 posts.
Carl

Re: Lulu hits 200 posts

Young Mister Grace
Administrator
I Refer the Honourable Gentleman to the Reply I Gave to the previous statement.
You've all done vey well!

Re: Lulu hits 200 posts

Patti'sdaughter
Carl.  YMG has a soft spot for all the girl's.  He has a favourite but he is correct in NOT telling anyone and broadcasting it.  How can you say that Lulu is YMG's favourite?  Because he write's and say's nice thing's about all of them.
amy x