MA BAKER (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
MA BAKER  Boney M
07/07/77  Dancers Gill,Lulu,Patti,Pauline,Rosie,Sue.
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOgwf92E428
I cant say i enjoy this performance, or like seeing Sue dressed this way. But once again she shows us how versatile she is and what a good sport also, the way she puts effort into everything. Some of the ladies seated in their smart colour jackets are very appealing, but for me its got to be `Ma Sue`.

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

I feel the same as Ryan on this. It isn't easy watching the gorgeous Sue dressed like that. But once again she shows she was able to perform whatever challenge was thrown her way. And with the others anchored in their chairs it's another DOTD for Sue.

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Sue

There's absolutely no disputing this particular award, this time around, that stern-looking appearance is enough to scare everybody into clinging onto their chairs.

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Yup I like the lady in the yellow blazer a lot but one can't help but admire Sue's professionalism and versatility in getting into character as the evil matriarch here so it's another DotD for the Goddess, appearing to us mere mortals on one of her many disguises.

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

VintageVideos
There isn't much to argue here, it's Sue

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Suefan
I'm going with the flow in also choosing Legs very own handbag toting Lady M.

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Looks like this is going to be another clean sweep for the Head Girl...

DotD: Sue
Stu

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Stu
Gotta vote for the only girl not sat down on the job.

DOTD - Sue

Stuey

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Andeebee
Well there is no other to choose from, the 'Lovely' Sue gets it for me..

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

AC/PD
The charm of Sue performing her Knees Up, Mother Brown' routine lies in the total commitment to the role. Playing this comedy role 'straight' makes it succeed because it both amuses and entertains.
Appearance-wise, there's a strong similarity to another head-girl named Sue.
Hill's Angels' Sue Upton used to 'gran-up' on occasion and looks not too dissimilar.

Maybe there was a job-exchange that week and Sue Menhenick was on the other side, chasing Benny Hill in a sped-up manner and bereft of dress.
Totally Sue

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Old Bill
Well, I'm not going to rock any boats... who else can it be?

It's has to be everyone's favourite granny, panto dame and super criminal gun slinger Ma Sue.
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Sue.

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Doc
Sue.

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Rosie

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
Rosie puts in a particularly strong performance, however Sue gets my vote as the handbag twirling Ma.

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)

Angie
DOTD: Ma Sue

Re: MA BAKER (DOTD)